IN-Lucid Dream Problems

yesterday i had one of my first lucid dreams after i stopped doing it 2 years ago. i was very long lucid and there happened so much like i tried to play a song in my head and i heard the exact instruments only the lyrics were really strange like “tinogh skufe mih hfei oei oei” very strange…

When i wanted to write it down in my journal i didnt really know where it started because i can remember different places and some memories are clear but i dont know how i became lucid and how it carried on (because i became lucid in one place, but i wasnt lucid at nother place and then i was lucid in another memory so if you have any tips on recalling your (lucid) dreams in a clear chronological way it would be very awsome.

The second thing: when i first practised lucid dreaming i didn’t come far, but i can still remember a lucid dream when i tried to jump throug a window but i just slammed against it and woke up. in this lucid dream i wanted to go to another dream and tried to create a portal but it failed, and i also smashed against the wall do you have any tips or ideas how i cant do some things in my lucid dream, like really controlling it? sometimes it just feels like the real world, i dont have any power over the Whole dream, just little pieces

There are way more experienced people on this site than I, but I want to share some tips that have been useful to me! :content:

A few months ago I was in a lucid dream & I found a dream-character that looked just as my sister, I told her that she was inside a dream and tried to convince her by showing her how to fly; well I found a cliff and jumped into the sea but I fell into the water like a rock! :lol:

Ok. Reality checks / Dream control skills tend to fail a lot & usually my dreams end after failling like that, but! a thing that worked for me was TO LAUGH, yep! After lots of defeats when trying to control the dream state, I have learned that positive emotions like happiness and confidence help me to change the dream scenery as I want.

When I got upset, scared or surprised about something; the thing that I want to change/make becomes more indomitable and unpredictable. And I wake up after having a low lucidity experience that doesn´t feel like a full LD at all. :eh:

After I laughed I tried to fly & it worked! (the LD became more sharp and stable after that!) So, to be relaxed and happy while realizing RC s (while awake and asleep) is a thing that has changed the amount of LD s that I had on this year! There are lots of them now~ :wink:

[i]PS! It seems that you´re starting on this, I had my first LD on 2014 and I had like 300 to this date, so maybe you need practice too~! :content: Im a slow learner (took me 3 years to have my first one) and dream recall / dream control was a nightmare (pun intended XD) to me until last year. So hang in there and keep trying! Skills need time to be perfectioned! :ok:

PS2 About dream recall! I always try to recall them backwards, starting to the end until I reach the first scene~ :wink:[/i]