Resources for LD data entry/analysis?

So, I haven’t had a real lucid dream in many years, and just recently I’ve decided to start taking it more seriously again.

I want to log my progress every night, and keep track of different correlations and variables (what technique I use, what time I set my alarm, what time I go to bed, whether I remember my dreams, whether the technique worked, etc).

Does anyone know of any resources where I can enter and store this data? Even better if it can generate different charts to make it easy to analyze, without having to make them myself by hand. I’m not even sure what to google. Even if it’s just a simple graph template, that would be helpful.

I’m guessing you don’t have excel? I don’t know of any preset programs that you could use but if you could list all the things you wanted to keep track of and what type of data analysis you wish to view. I would be willing to make an Excel program that would do this, because I am trying to have LD’s as well and need to find out what all works for me. But it would only work if you have excel on your computer… unless someone else already knows of a premade program.

I don’t have Excel, but I have the LibreOffice equivalent. I may use that, but I’ve never used it before, so maybe after watching a few tutorials for it first.

The things I want to keep track of are

The date
The time I went to bed
The time I set my alarm (or woke up)
The technique I used
Whether it worked
Whether I had a lucid dream
Whether I can remember any normal dreams

I use an app called Lucidity. You can track the date and add dreamsigns, and it has some basic graphs under statistics. I don’t have the latest version or the paid version, so it might be able to track more stuff, but I don’t think it has most things on your list. However you could use color coding instead, there are 12 colors. You can also add labels which work as a hashtag that can be searched…

There is also dreamjournal.net where you can track date, sleep and wake time, level of Lucidity (using rating of 5 stars), Lucid intent/ technique, and other data like emotions, dream signs, etc. However I don’t know if it has graphs, but at least you can categorize and search.