Is this a WILD?!

Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
ChickenStorm
ThatguyWhoCantDream
LD count: 7

Is this a WILD?!
PostPosted: Wed 18 Oct, 2017  Reply with quote

Last night i went to bed at 01:04 and decided that i'd try to do a WILD just for the fun of it (i didn't think that it would work), but then i heard a loud clicking noise like someone was banging two wooden sticks together right in front of my face. I also started seeing some colors flying around and i felt kinda weird in my stomach, my heart started beating more rapidly and my breathing got faster. For some reason i tensed up, but i don't think that happened cuz when i later opened my eyes i didn't feel any tenser and i hadn't moved a bit in that time. I think the tensing up thing was all in my imagination because it felt like my upper body was rising up from the bed but when i opened my eyes i hadn't moved a single bit. I'm not sure if those were hypnagogic hallucinations or just me being exited or something. And also all those things happened almost instantly when i closed my eyes. I really need some clarification if i should try doing WILDs in the evening more often or if i should just stick to using WBTB. Also i have had some problems when i'm trying to do WBTB i often wake up 4 times after that for no apparent reason, is that because the dreams are ending or is there just something wrong with me? eek2 whatsthat eh

Current LD goal(s): To be able to lucid dream regularly
moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

PostPosted: Wed 18 Oct, 2017  Reply with quote

A WILD is when you actually enter a lucid dream directly from being awake. You were probably on your way. [Disclaimer I don't WILD myself]

You are more likely to be successful if you try WILD later in the sleep cycles. So after WBTB or natural awakenings is better than doing it on going to bed.

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare