LD4All Quest 122: Aug-Sept: Ask and Receive

[size=150]LD4all Quest 122: Aug-Sept[/size]
[color=crimson][size=100]Author: moogle
Suggested by Wissam[/size][/color]

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LD’s in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4all wings can be earned.

[size=75]Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
[/size]

[size=150]Ask and Receive[/size]

A saying that comes to mind often is “[color=red]If you don’t ask, you don’t get.[/color]”
So this ld4all Wing Quest we are giving your subconscious mind the opportunity to reward you - just by asking a DC or the dream itself for the gift/power that you deserve.
[center][/center]
You may be surprised with the gift/power that is given to you.

In one of my LDs I was offered a useless power :lol:

We might get funny results or something amazing. We will only find out by doing it. :tongue:
So, go and find that helpful DC or ask the dream itself and get rewarded with the gift or power that you deserve.

[center][/center]
To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Step 1: Become Lucid :lucid:
  • Step 2: Ask a DC or the dream itself for the power/gift you deserve
  • Step 3: Receive it
  • Optional: Use the power/gift

[center]
[color=red]Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself. [/color]

[size=150][color=red]Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic[/color][/size]
[/center]

[size=150]Tips for Completing this Quest[/size]

• Think about the Quest and how you deserve a gift/power while incubating a dream
  • Visualize how you will ask - will you ask a DC or the dream itself?
  • Watch movies and play games in which a gift/power is earned
  • Believe you can do it!

[size=200]:yay: Remember that the main goal of the quests is to have fun[/size]

[center][/center]

[center]This quest will be available for two months.

Good luck everyone. :thumbs: [/center]

I tried it.

Had a long lucid dream that felt very real, detailed and alive. Shouted at the dream to give me the power I desired. I thought I had to know what it was so I chose flying. Didn’t get it.

The task isn’t to get the power I desire, but the power I deserve. Next time!

Good luck Letaali.

Victory! Triumph! General recognition of acceptable outcomes attained within requested timeframe!

I had a brief discussion with a Mystery Woman about whether the quest could actually be completed. I argued that you couldn’t deserve a gift, since, by definition, a gift is not owed but freely given. Mystery Woman told me to shut up, so if moogle disagrees, she should take it up with her. Ultimately, she gave me something I needed rather than deserved, so you could quibble about whether I actually succeeded. I leave that to your good judgement.

Good quest! I really had no idea what was going to come out of it.

Seems you got another gift you deserve… ld4all quest wings :spinning:

Congrats.

Thank you! :fly:

after several attempts i managed thislast night!

i asked a dc for a gift and got a magic donut that i ate to give me powers of vision to see a magic bull that guided me to more interesting dreamscapes than the ones i was getting myself stuck in.

Congrats Oliverum. Invisible wings this time… but you do get Wing Quest points in the NDC :yay:

The new Wing Quest 123 Llaca Night Life is now available.

You can still attempt Ask and Receive - and post in here. But LD4all wings will no longer be granted for this quest.