LD4ALL Quest 123: Oct-Nov: Llaca Night Life!

LD4All Quest 123: Oct-Nov: Llaca Night Life!
Author: Eilatan
Suggested by: moogle

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4All wings can be earned.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

Llaca Night Life!

Boys and Girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? Come with us into our dreams, at this time of Halloween.

This is Halloween, this is Halloween, villagers scream in the dead of night!

Wait, what?

That’s right folks, this year we are going to celebrate Halloween the old fashion way! By having a good ol’ Vampire Wolf Game!

For all the (not) addicts, this Quest we decided to bring all the fun of VVG to your dreams! (Or is that nightmares?)

So for this Quest, all you need to do take to the night! Become a Vampire, Bat, Werewolf or Wolf and live out your full VVG potential!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Step 1: Become Lucid! :lucid:
  • Step 2: Become a Vampire OR Bat :bat:
  • Alt Step 2: Become a Werewolf OR Wolf :wolf:
  • Bonus: Visit Llaca and wreak havock!
  • Optional: When you wake, write up your dream and share it in the Wolf/Vamp Game Dream Collection

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
:angel_fly: The wings are a reward for yourself. :angel_fly:

Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Pick a team: Decide if you’d like to fly with the vamps or run with the wolves
  • Read Qu’s recent Vampire Game dream, in which she plays as the Master Vampire
  • Sign-up to Vampire Game and Wolf Game
  • Remember to have fun!

Now go out there and find your pack! And don’t forget, we are all addicts here.

Oh no :rofl:

:grin: This is going to be fun …

:bat: :bat: :bat:

[right] :wolfbite:[/right]

Good luck everyone! and have fun :spinning:

A transformation quest… oh yeah! :happy:

Successfully unleashed my inner beast… #TeamWolf :wolf: :moon:
quest completion DJ entry

Love the dream obfusc8

Congrats on being the first to do this quest.

I haven’t had any relevant dreams yet, but my thouht this morning was that the famous prehistoric cave painting of “The Sorcerer” at Trois Frères cave has the legs of a man and (debatably) the face and ears of a wolf.

What paleolithic painting really meant is probably unknowable, and there’s even doubt about the accuracy of the commonly reproduced drawing of this figure, but just maybe its a really old depiction of a wolf transformation. (And human beings have been making up werewolf stories for a very very long time).

I had my first lucid dream in months! In this dream, I remember the LD quest but before I can try and turn into a vampire I wake up… So I almost got to try this quest.

Quest Attempt In DJ “Football Star”

Also obfusc8, that is an amazing werewolf dream!

Seemslike team wolf won :wolf:

This Quest has now ended. Wings can no longer be earned,but you can still attempt the quest and post about it in here. :peek:

Our seasonal December wing quest is now available.

Wings Quest 124 The Spirit of Giving XIII