LD4ALL Quest 130: Oct-Nov: Rainbow Connection

LD4ALL Quest 130: Rainbow Connection
Author: Eilatan

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4All wings can be earned.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

Rainbow Connection

Have you ever wondered why there are so many songs about rainbows, and what’s on the other side?

Like some of you I, too, have wondered what the Rainbow Connection may be. Some say it’s like a bifrost, allowing us to travel to strange worlds. Others, that it’s like a colourful web, whose strings bring us all closer together.

All I know is it’s probably magic.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Step 1: Become Lucid! :lucid:
  • Step 2: Find the Rainbow Connection
  • Step 3: See where it leads
  • Bonus: Find Kermit and take a walk with him!
  • Optional: When you wake, draw your Rainbow Connection and share it in the Fruits of Lucidity or Garden of Creation

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
:angel_fly: The wings are a reward for yourself. :angel_fly:

Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Listen to some songs about rainbows
  • Imagine the Rainbow Connection in a creative way, like the path the TARDIS might take :tardis:
  • Remember to have fun!

Now go out there and dream lucidly! And remember:

:eila:

Good luck everyone

I’ve drifted to and from this site and have just found my way back here again, almost 10 years after I first joined (aged 12!) and I’m excited to get back into the swing of quests because recently I’ve found myself having very long, very vivid dreams that are often lucid, so I think it’ll be much more interesting both for me and for the people who read my dreams lol. Will update!

lol, your last post was in a ld4all quest topic too. LD4All Quest 103: July: Camp4All!

Welcome back. :wave:

Edit 1 December 2019:
The time allowed for this quest has now lapsed. You can still do it for a fun challenge but it can’t be used to earn wings now. :content: