LD4ALL 23rd Anniversary Party

Ever been shot in a dream?

Author  Message 
Abyss
Somniologist
Somniologist

Ever been shot in a dream?
PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb, 2004  Reply with quote

I have (in a dream that is). It hurt, but not too badly considering!

One time a guy in my house shot me at least 7 times! I was absolutely riddled with bullets, and I ran and duck for cover behind my couch. The only shot that missed that he fired was the one intended for my head. Then I woke up. Glad I did, because I was basically screwed in that situation!

alex
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

yeah, i've been shot before, when i was running from the guy, but the bullet didn't slow me down at all.

No Poetic Device
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

i've been shot and it completely killed me into waking up, quite scary dream actually. the bullet hit me in the stomach and i fell over in pain, i could taste blood and my vision blacked out... then pictures of memories of my family and friends flashed before my eyes before i awoke. one of my most real dream experiences.

Sureal
Wait, where am I?
cookie lover

I've been shot in a dream. i just got a strange stinging feeling where i was shot and there was a touch of blood.

I tried to shot them back, but it turned out the gun I was holding was just a toy one overspannen.

PostPosted: Thu 05 Feb, 2004  Reply with quote

I have been shot. I don't remember pain but after the shot I was weak. I wanted to cry I was so happy it was all over(my life). The sad thing about it was that my friuend took a bullet for me and died in vain. Then the guy shot him self. The last thing I said though was, " Their is still hope in the eyes of children."

Trancewave
Somniologist
Somniologist

I remember I had a dream where me and a group of people were robbing a bank. They all had AK-47's and such, while I had a small USP pistol. I starting thinking how unfair this was, and the SWAT team bursts through the door with a bunch of MP5's and unloaded a lot of bullets into my stomach. My vision faded out as I died in the dream and I actually woke up still feeling a small pain in my stomach eek2 .

Monitor199a
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

If this question were posted in the Lounge, we might be getting a very different set of responses.

whispa
no surprises please
cookie lover

I was in someone's front garden about to explore their house and a lady appeared, pointing a rifle at me. When she started shooting the dream quickly faded.

Mr_Hazard

PostPosted: Fri 06 Feb, 2004  Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been shot in a dream once.
The bullet hit me in the stomach but I didn't feel any pain. I only felt how the bullet pressed me down towards the ground (my stomach got heavy) and I couldn't move. My vision faded to black and when I could "see" again I was at some sort of train station with my family and friends (if you've played Grim Fandango you can see what mean.)

The dream was far from uncomfortable but still weird. I didn't feel any sorrow or loss from being shot, I just accepted it. neutral

Stab Snipers
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I've been shot in afew dreams, I've also shot other people in afew dreams, including my own brother, but he shot me first. :puh:

nerdcore
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I've been shot. Ben Affleck shot me. See, for some reason I was competing with Affleck (who I HATE). We were shooting at each other. I was taking careful aim and plugging him in the head and he wouldn't go down. And he hit me a bunch of times in the face and shoulders but I wouldn't go down. It didn't hurt much. It just sort of tingles. Then I realized it was a dream, but I was still scared for some reason. I knew that I had the power to do anything, but he was in a helicoptor shooting at me, so I couldn't focus. I ran behind a book case, then I thought, "ocean" and I ran outside, and there was the ocean. I leapt into it, thought a few dolphins would be handy so they appeared. I grabbed onto one and zoomed off under water (I could breathe fine). Affleck followed. Then we decided to settle it by racing plastic penguins down a little track. I pushed mine along with a stick and won by cheating. One of the most bizarre LD's I've ever had...

JaRoD
LD Addict :P
cookie lover
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Thu 12 Feb, 2004  Reply with quote

I've been shot at in a few dreams. The only dream where i know i've been hit was an LD where i said "you can't hurt me since this is a dream" and the bullets just went trough me siiw.

BioHazard
Dream Walker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun 15 Feb, 2004  Reply with quote

I like all of you,Have been shot in a dream.
I was walking down my street,When I see a guy in a blue convertable driving on the wrong side of the road.
I stop walking to let him drive by,And he did. smile
I took 3 bullets,2 to the torso and 1 in the gut.
It felt odd as hell but did not hurt like i would have thought.
I have also have had many dreams the I have kicked the bucket. help!
They seem to happen every month,But I like them.

killaklown
Somniologist
Somniologist

I've never been shot, but I have shot someone. I was in an unknown house with an unknown person and I put my pistol up to his head and pulled the trigger. I had to figure out where to bury him but after a few minutes I was too overcome with grief and remorse and broke down crying. I woke up really freaked out!

Deliriousness
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Whenever I'm about to get shot in a dream, I always try to run but can't! It really sucks - It's like I'm in slow motion but nothing else is. So I always end up getting shot like 10 times and it really hurts overspannen And if I have a gun and try to shoot them back, I miss every single time or they just don't die! It's so frustrating....

print