Toilets/bathrooms in dreams

Page 1 of 8Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author  Message 
PistGurl
Ruler of LD4all
Dream Deity

Toilets/bathrooms in dreams
PostPosted: Sun 07 Mar, 2004  Reply with quote

I've been told that all toilets are either unfindable or very dirty in dreams, now that I think about it, mine are, does everyone else find this or is this just some of us, and if everyone does find this is true, then does anyone know why? eh whatsthat

milod789
Night Explorer
LD4all addict

I know it is true for me. In my dreams toilets are either dirty or mutated in some way .For example: I had one dream where the toilet in a public rest room was a large round fountain, in another I found the bathroom but the hole room was just one big shower with no toilet or sink(and I really had to go), and another was cluttered and cramped, dirty and I could not get to the toilet.

Johan
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

Hmmm, yesterday night I dreamt about toilets. I was at a school and they weren't dirty. But the place was full of dirty evil people eek2 A few moments later I got lucid. If there was any connection between the toilets and the lucidity, then I want to dream the whole night about toilets

Dee
Yume no Tabibito
Lucid Initiate

Personally in my dreams toilets often are very dirty or very strange too, but I was "lucky" to see couple of times toilets which were not perfect, but rather ok. wink

Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I can only recall one dream with bathroom stuff, and what a bathroom stuff it was!
After doing many various things in a pool bigger than anything with a high dives going up to about 50 stories tall, I went to the shower room, a hall of about 50 showers one after another. At the end of that was a gigantic maze of tile with toilet after toilet, sink after sink, thousands stretching out in all directions. It was amazing...
So no, I like bathrooms. tumbsuplinkswitteduim

Technodreamer
In mod disguise!
cookie lover

Toilets in my dreams are clean. I've had dreams of actually going to the toilet, although I've luckily never wet my bed before. Lol.

Current LD goal(s): Remember dreams
JaRoD
LD Addict :P
cookie lover
Chat Mods

I have had dreams about toilets and from what I can remember they where mostly normal. Once I got lucid in a bathroom and I really had to go and for some reason I was really confused. I was afraid I would wet my bed but I went anyway. Luckily the bed was dry when I woke up

Ashvura
Long Lost Dreamer
Astral Explorer

For me toilets which are in common/public places (like school) are usually really gross and dirty. There's brown stuff all over the toilet and the walls (not so much poop, but more like rust o_O) and often the locks on the toilet doors don't work and someone barges in on me. XD

My toilet and bathroom at home look perfectly fine, though.

I think it's all related to some childhood trauma. grin

Technodreamer wrote:
Toilets in my dreams are clean. I've had dreams of actually going to the toilet, although I've luckily never wet my bed before. Lol.

ditto for me, toilets in my dreams are clean, bed is thankfully dry

PistGurl
Ruler of LD4all
Dream Deity

dry beds

I've had loads of dreams about toilets, one was in meadowhall, and I couldnt find it anywhere, and then i was suddenly there, and jennifer anniston was there and she made me go in the end cubicle, it was a really tall and wide bowl, and had to climb for ages to get to it, went to the toilet, woke up, and screamed cos i thought i would have wet the bed, didnt liuckily, though there was the time i was drunk and dreamt about going to the toilet...ill not go into that shy2

I had a dream the other day about the toilet in my house and it was barbie sized and all rusty, yeah, most of my bathrooms are rusty too, i wonder why, ive never seen a real toilet like that.

The next time anyone here is lucid, ask a dc why some ppls toilets are always dirty!!!

sno_isulli
Lovestruck
cookie lover

I've never dreamt of dirty toilets. My bathroom dreams are almost always the same though: The bathrooms are huge and elaborate and very unlike any bathrooms you'd ever see. The stalls are all messed up though and either the partitions are unfrosted glass so people can see you or the glass is frosted but only covers half of the stall. And people are ALWAYS looking at me and I am so annoyed and pissed off and frustrated. And after all the hassle, I usually just walk out without using the bathroom at all.

Ampout
Somniologist
Somniologist

Quote:
I've never dreamt of dirty toilets. My bathroom dreams are almost always the same though

Yup... same to me. Actualy i have a vage memory of the toilet... and it was clean...
Where did you guys heard that theory about dirty things in your dreams?

Pilot
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Fri 12 Mar, 2004  Reply with quote

very very werid! mostly clean, toilets always left me pondering how to ..proceed, and usually for both genders

whispa
no surprises please
cookie lover

They're always in busy places with no door or one of the walls is like a window. People are everywhere and there's no privacy.

Mohegan
Mond Tanz
LD4all addict

i've had dreams where they are both dirty and clean. They usually seem to fit the surroundings for me.

EG: personal toilets/home toilets are generally clean where as public toilets tend to be dirty. Just like RL neutral

Page 1 of 8Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

print   ShareShare