A potentially powerfull soundfile.

On a certain website https://www.warpmymind.com
I have found an interesting and also promising soundfile that is intended to put you into a deep trance and then hypnotise you into having lucid dreams, the file even goes as far as to describe exactly what you may do and what can/not happen to you in the dream.

the actual file, https://www.warpmymind.com/mp3s/CurseLucidDreams2.mp3 , which is made by the webmaster himself is one of many professionally done ones, or I think its pretty dang good.
Other content on his website is more often than not…VERY…scary to me.

Have fun! :happy:

yeah I really dont trust that site, it reallllllllyyy scares me!
Although I have always wondered if them files work, bcus some of them are so unbelievable, like ‘when you say “slave time for you” you become a slave’ and stuff like that.

WTF

hmm.

I listened to it, but the rest of those files on that site must have scared me because all whilst I was listening I was just thinking how I didn’t much trust this “hypnotist”.

Oh yeah, it didnt give me a lucid dream either.

Here comes the crarification dude.

1: You must know how to be hypnotized.

2: If you have never been hypnotized before, it probably will not hypnotize you the first time.

3: I you are still concious by the time the hypnotizer goes into programing (you will act like a monkey!), then you are not hypnotized.

4: Search the web for something like: how get hypnotized; or: how enter trance.

5: His site has files that help you get hypnotized.

6: Don’t use The Curse of Lucid Dreams 1 or 2, because there is a small perk (taken directly from the file):
“Each dream you will have will feel like one day” acompanied with “you will remember every dream you have”. Thats’ pretty crappy to me: a movie I want to see comes out in two days, but to me, it will seem like two weeks.

7: To get a curse removed, you have to pay $30 per curse.

7: There is another LD file under self help files.

I hope that clears things up for y’all.

The one under self help files is the one I used. Though I guess if I have to know how to be hypnotised then it won’t do me much good. But seriously, all that human slave, furry, and “daddy’s little girl” stuff is scaring me off. :no: I will end this course of exploration. :bored:

The website has a lot of interesting ideas, but I don’t care much for EMG’s style.

i personally think that this is dangerous. i think i can be working, and if it really does work 100% it could be bad for you. hynosis is something that should be treated with much more respect than this EMG guy does.

There’s a file on that site under “self help” that says:

this one isnt a curse

I had a crazy Lucid Dream with “CurseLucidDreams2.mp3”!! It was amazing, and he told me he would curse me to have one, and I just didn’t believe him at first, but i had one the very next day it was amazing.

worked better for me then an mp3 with sounds and music.

I listen to the non-cursing LD ones… for like aegggggis, like months… but it didnt work

apparently only 10 % of the population can actually be hypnotised…

but i learned how to LD without this a year later though :grin:

I remember hearing something really bad about this website…

I just can’t remember what it was :sad:

lol …theres a lot bad with that website… a lot…

yeah like the Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc forum.

i trust these people :uh:

anyone even over 21?

Whats so wrong about that site? seriously, I want some good reasons :smile:

lol about 1% of it is useful… the rest is just plain dodgy… though the 1% which is good are pretty decent for hypnosis files…

I am taking a Deep breath and diving in!

I am so into hypnosis, a strong believer, I am.

I will lucid dream. I wil lucid dream…

What the hell are you talking about? :confused:
Oh, you are joking right. :content:
Well I hope this works good,
or else I will go Crazy! from lack of lucid dreams. :content:

love,
-Six