How many here have achived abolute lucidty described in the

curious becasue for me its hard to get low level lucid dreams because i lost my devotin to this over the school year.

i usually get low-lucid dreams i have had one high-lucid dream.

Almost all my LD’s are those high-levels ones, maybe it has something to do with the fact I succeed to get WILD.
When you get WILD, your conciousness is still very strong when you get lucid, which is not the case with DILD, when you have been sleeping for quite a lot time.
I also use only WBTB-method, which I’ve found extremely effective.

I almost never get hypnagogic images :frowning:
So I have never succeeded in WILD…
BUT I have enjoyed the high-lucid dreams achieved by DILD :smile:

I’ve had many high level ones, and a ton of low and medium ones. You’ll find that the good ones are well worth the effort…

I now amuse my slef with my lucid comic. I can’t explain why I’ve always been able to do it. I think I was born with it, but hey I don’t know :eh:

BrainHacker, you don’t need this hypnagogic image stuff. Try my super-secret WILD technique: sleep about 5-7 hours, stay up 10-30 minutes, go back to bed, relax, focus your attention to your breath (this is the most important part), stay focused until you feel vibrations, then look left (or right) with your eyes closed and imagine yourself spinning. Soon you’ll find yourself in a lucid dream.

-Orion

all of my high-level ld’s have been breif, i’ve had maybe 6 high levels and 1 lasting, solid low level. i think of a dream as a sequence of activites in the subconscious mind, and every dream is seperated by the abrubt change in environment,ambiance, and other big qualities

When I dream usually the first person I see is Muteo. Then I know I’m dreaming. She is a character I created in my dreamscape. She doesn’t tell me it is a lucid dream, she’s just there. As a matter of fact, all my LD characters I made don’t realize there are fictitious in my dreams. Cool eh :cool: ?

When pasQuale mentioned Absolute lucidity in his website he meant being lucid the moment you start dreaming. Going into a dream consciously. So by definition Absolute lucidity is the same as WILD. So anyone who has had a WILD has obtained Absolute lucidity

well,no no and no i think:)

Absolute Lucidity is more in terms of awareness than the technical thing.I believe so

But laberge said the same thing too. he called going into a dream consciously absolute lucidity. So I don’t think it’s awareness. Juse low through high lucidity are awareness. How would absolute lucidity be anyway if it was awareness related. Being able to do absolutely anything?

Might be english…it just sounds this way…like total…hmmm will check it:)