Melatonin is a Success!!!

linnnunhammas:

hei :smile: hyvää päivää

I also heard that you couldnt get melatonin anywhere in Finland without a prescription, but I still tried… hehe I was in Rovaniemi at the time, and just looked for them at a pharmacy and I bought them, somehow the lady didnt ask for prescription. lucky I guess… :grin: the melatonin’s brand is “Amet”.

nähdään…

I was wondering… in what countries is it legal and doesn’t need prescriptions? You have to have a prescription here :sad: but i have some friends that are overseas… and they are coming home for christmas.

So does anyone know if it is legal in Germany or Scotland?? I would really like to know :bored:

Same counts for me, it is not allowed here… but there is always the internet :wink:

Do u have to be a certain age to buy Melatonin, or can u be any age. like im 16 so would i be able to buy it?

Hi fans,

I am still waiting for my melatonin pills. Should come in every day now… I will take it in 1 mg doses (which is the average dose, I think)… however I just read that oats is the food with the highest content of natral melatonin. Then a few lines below I read that you have to ingest about a ton of e.g. oats porridge for a single milligramm of melatonin. Pretty bad news I thought. Anybody heard or read or calculated other figures (hopefully)…

Greetings

Dr. phil

Dont know Jason each country has it own laws about this!
So just ask…worst thing that can happen is they say your to young, they wont shoot u…(I hope)…

lol, ok

Hi every body. I’m new here. This is a great site. I read on a page about A.S.P. that Meletonin works for lucid dreams. Does anybody know if this is true? :tongue:

I dont know how it works with lds but it sure gives you two pros-
one is a nice,long and undisturbed sleep
second is vivid dreams.It varies from person to person but most report better recall and more vivid dreaming.
I remember there was quite a long thread about melatonin but it was ages ago so if you willing to to find it you might want to use “search” button for word “melatonin”.
good luck
ps.btw-melatonin is one of a very few sleeping pills that dont decrease your rem periods and for its health purposes(memory,bones structure,so on)is called “youth pill”.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/melatonin-is-a-success/5857

Here it is. :grin: I guess I have a lot of time here to help out. Ha ha ha. Hopefully it is helpful for you. Have fun!

Lieve Dromen! (Sweet Dreams!)

I have recently read up on some experiments re: melatonins effect on the pineal gland in mice. It seems that stimulating it results in an anti aging effect - as per Jacks post. However it is also reccomended not to take it prior to about 30 -35 years of age when the body stops producing it’s own adequete melatonin supply.

It is actually only available on prescription in Aust but I have gotten some for the other half who fits the age criteria from the Life Extension Foundation in Florida.

This is crazy - I’ve had some Melatonin for months now, since I got it for free with some vitamin b12 i had bought on ebay… (it was still all sealed. :wink: )
The other night I tried it cause I couldnt’t fall asleep and I also took a b-complex and some b6 and b12 and had had a joint be4…
I HAD MORE LUCID DREAMS THAT NIGHT THAN EVER!!! I am serious - I must have had AT LEAST six ld’s. :eek: :eek: :eek: :grin:
Now I went here to see if we had any threads on melatonin since I didn’t even know what it did or if it did anything for lds… CRAZY!!! :grin:

I did read on - i think it was https://www.melatonin.com - that it can cause mild depression… which wouldn’t be good since i am depressed (as in ‘in need of medication’) right now. But lucid dreams are one of the best drugs/experiences i know, so i’ll try again tonight. :tongue:
I don’t do it all the time, though - dont want to get side effects from b6 and stuff. :content:

Jason, you should have no trouble purchasing melatonin in the states. If for some strange reason you can’t get it at a pharmacy, go to a supermarket. I guarantee you no one there will give you any problems over it.

I think I couldn’t just buy it here, but I am not sure - mine are from the US, bought from a Swiss ebay-seller. :tongue:

Fabi but you used it with a joint so maybe it was the combination?

Greetz,
Jeff

me no no take any drugs no no

I believe you blackeyeliner1…but you use blackeyeliner no. 1 so then you dont need any drugs of course :wink:

Jeff

hey thanx! hehe. black eyeliner no.1 is sold in all lucid stores! hehe :grin:

I’m sorry, I didn’t get that. But I’ll make a note to get some melatonin and (little help on proper dosage here… don’t want that brain damage) vitamin B6 at my local GNC, which is about half an hour’s bike away. Uh, I THINK I’ll be able to sneak it past my parents. I mean, I’m only gonna buy a small bottle to test out, right?

Thanks for the tip. I had no idea melatonin had such an effect on dreams.
Hey I live in the U.S. I can get it right? If I have to resort to swiss e-bay sellers, well that’s gonna be a little bit hard to do.

One more thing: If you crush it, you actually put it UNDER your tounge and keep it there the whole night?? What’s that all about?

eyeliner, i dont believe you. never taken an aspirin? never any cough sirup? never any antibiotics?

yeah, it probably was the combination that caused the lucidity, but tonight i tried it without weed and still had loads of dreams… the last one got lucid right before someone woke me up. awesome dream recall, but only that beginning of one ld - which still isn’t bad. also my melatonin is only 300 mcg… (0.3 mg)… google is awesome. just go there and type ‘300 mcg to mg’ and it’ll calculate. i didnt know that, found it out by accident, kinda neat. :grin: