:-(

A year or so ago, I used to become lucid unintentionally during some of my dreams - it just used to happen. But for the past few months, I haven’t been able to turn lucid even once. Are there any particularly useful ways of becoming lucid that don’t involved changing your sleep patterns? And once you become lucid, how can you stay lucid? Because in my earlier lucid dreams, the lucidity came very easily but also vanished pretty quickly…I was lucid for hardly a few seconds before I lost it. I tried the looking at hands and spinning but nothing really worked. Anyone? :shy:

There’s the autosuggestion method that works by effortlessly telling yourself that you will have a LD, and you’re not supposed to put effort in it. It doesn’t have as good a success as MILD but it has many benifits over it. Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge explains this method in more detail. I personally try MILD all the time, but I have had one or two LD where I didin’t but I still thought about LD, so I guess that could be autosuggestion.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try :content:

Good luck :wink:

Anoushka, what do u mean if u say you lost lucidity? You woke up, or you forgot you were lucid in your dream?

Jeff