Hi!

Hi! My name is Charlie and I’m a high school student who is doing a research project on Lucid Dreaming. My interest in this particular subject isn’t just for school. I truley believe that if you can think in your dreams, then your “life” is somehow doubled. The purpose of this letter is to introduce myself and to let all you lucid dreamers out there know I’m here and that I’d love to recieve any and all helpful info you can give me. Thanks, and I hope to be hearing from all of you soon :content:

Good to have ya, Charlie :smile: There are TONS of great ideas all around the forum which is why many of us are here :smile: My best advice is really pretty obvious - pay attention you your dreams. Each time you wake focus on remembering them. After awhile, they will become an important part of your life. The techniques are great, but the foundation is the most important (in my opinion). Good Luck & keep us posted :flower:

hi el penguino !
well id like to welcome u to the ld4all site. i think its a great site with LOTS of info. If u spend some time reading it …u will leard a LOT. The only ‘helpful info’ i can give u is to try remembering your dreams, use a dream journal, and practice doing reality checks during the day(which helps u in dreams). Hope i was some help !
c ya ! ^_~

Hi Charlie, first of all welcome :smile:

Do research on this forum, read all major topics!
So many hints and tips and knowledge about lucid dreaming here.

Many Lucid Dreams, and good luck with your research project! :wink:

Jeff

hey Charlie,

what a coincidence, i’m doing a paper as well… awesome. doing a paper on lds is a great idea cause you get to research something interesting and fun, and just doing all the research helps you LD. welcome :content:

Hola el penguino! :tongue:

welcome el penguino :smile:
i think you’re right about dreams being a “double life”… so i guess that means i have a triple life because i spend way too much time on the internet.
see you around,
ian

[color=red][mod] Hello and welcome. We have a special topic to say hi: :the BIG “HI, i’m new here!” topic.

So, to keep all “HI’s” together, this topic will be locked.

[/mod][/color]