trouble sleeping

i been having trouble sleeping ever since i was little and i still do, what should i do to help it

Are you having trouble falling asleep or getting good restful sleep?

It’s 2:40 AM and for almost 3 hours I’ve been trying to sleep. I think it’s just my biological clock that’s keeping me up. On Saturday I went to sleep at 3:00am after work so my sleeping pattern instantly became 3am-12pm.

try to keep your sleeping pattern the same, go to sleep around the same time always and wake up pretty much same time also…
That has really helped me, I used to have terrible insomnia earlier, I couldnt sleep all night etc… insomnia really sucks.

You could try some meditation practices before you go to sleep… like breath steadily and calmly in and out, and then slowly, slowly like every breath count down from 10, towards zero… try to relax and not have thoughts in your mind. counting down usually helps empty your mind…
sometimes I even fall asleep when im counting down…

i’ve always been good sleeper, but now i have so many things to do and places to go, so i’m usually too tired to sleep well or something. but i just need to take some time for a nap, and i’m fine…
and like Cyril said, counting down is nice way to relax. good luck with your sleeping!

I also have troubles with going to sleep.

^But I'll try that! Thanks for the tip  :grin: