Ever taken drugs in LDs?

Some years ago I had the honour to smoke weed with my dad in a dream. Man that was a hilarious experience :cool_laugh:

Haha…indeed very funny to imagine :tongue:

BTW, I had a non lucid drug dream last night. Took some kind of paste that was based of magic mushrooms. Seconds after, I was bumped in another dimension. I felt if i had beaten my head hundred of times against the wall. I was sitting on the ground and starred against the wall while I heard a loud ringing in my ear to arise. The wall was moving towards me…or was I moving towards the wall? Then I noticed that my hands were stuck inside the wall! Or were the walls inside my hands? There was no border, nothing. It was like melting with reality…

Hmmm sounds great ginkgothian…nice!
Mushrooms in a dream…hehe funny story about the wall being one with your hands…

great you liked it! Last night I had another drug dream…not very spectacular though. I drank a hot chocolate with THC-butter :wink:
I thought my legs would be build of “living energy water”. It’s very hard to explain…there was some kind of an “enery flash” running thru my legs, scrambling my legs to water…

I guess I should stop reading those trip reports :wink:

i have done a drug in a dream befor not in a LD dream tho… i was walking down a a street and i had a bag of weed in my hand and i was smoking the weed… good times

a long time ago i saw a dream where I was in school, and me and my friend (or friends) had a backpack that had lots of weed in this plastic wrap ( the kind that pet hay is packed in, or the kind you see in halfbaked) and a huge brick of hash, and the back was open.
I was like WTF is the bag doing open on the floor next to the bench where we were sitting, then i tried to jump on it and cover it with my body so no one could see it…
it was very odd.

Strange story Cyril!

:cool_laugh:

Yes once I dreamt (non-lucid) that I was smoking some smokable acid equivalent. I remember the world turning upside down, having super strength, and a burning sensation throughout my body.

yeah Jeff, was very strange, I wondered about that for a while, now that I think of it, it could have been a warning wahtever, since some time later my friend got busted, along with me. :blush: but naah, dont raelly believe in that.

Now I remember another occasion, I wasnt actually using anything in my dreams, but I was a bit drunk when I went to sleep, and then I think I was drunk in one part of the dream also, without ofcourse consuming anything in the dream ofcourse… that night my dream recall was exceptionally good too. hmm… I might have forgotten drinking in my dream since there is this one part where some guy takes my beer bottle and starts drinking it and standing around like it was perfectly normal thing to do, then I am like wtf is going on? I take the beer bottle off him and knock him over the head, sending glass flying everywhere. And only then do I notice that there were two cops almost next to the guy. The rest of the dream is me and some friend running away from the cops in various places. And the rest of the dream was pretty long, I did lots of things while running away also.

Cyril…funny story lol…running for the cops…hehe.
I have heared that alcohol makes u sleep light so for dreaming it is ok…
well your dream recall was sure ok…

:smile:

Mmm Ginkgotian i am very curious what would happen if u ever tried psychedelics for real…hehehehe…hands one with wall and water flash energy in legs feeling…hmm…lol!
Tell me what do u experience when u just drink a cola light (joke)

:happy: :smile:

Your guess was right :wink:
I’m very sensitive to any kind of drug…e.g one glass of beer and I’m drunk, two glasses (0,5l) and I’m unable to walk properly. A few weeks ago I drank an espresso. Thereafter, I spent the next hour spinning on a spinnable chair, I told my class mates that they’d be perfectly suited to become grave diggers etc :eek:

…and everytime I eat some valerian root pills I get those hot legs and it makes me very dizzy…it’s comparable to drinking a strong peppermint tea…hehe. I’ve never done psychedelics but I’m very courios so it might happen somwhere in the future…(I mean my date with Lady S, of course!)

I get drug dreams non-stop!

Last night I met Ozzy Osbourne at a weird place. There was a rollercoaster on a beach with me as the waggon. Behind the beach there was a dark deep forest and a huge house at the entrance of the forest. There I met ozzy and he offered me some colored sweets which i delightfully accepted. I think they were full of LSD because after I went with ozzy in the woods, I would experience crayzy visuals. I saw flashes of white light with my eylids closed, the tiny river that was flowing beside the path we were walking turned into red, then into green…

Shockingly, my mother showed up, 100 metres behind us so we had to run…just after seconds, we passed the deep forest and arrived on a magical place. There were 2 lakes and a wooden bridge would span over them. The world turned into a dispersion of thousand different colors. Smooth colors. Powerful colors! Amazing world…

Unfortunately, we had no time to really enjoy the trip because there was my mother and we had to run run run…ozzy made it over the barbwire…but I was unable to follow him because there was a cow that was hindering me…bahh

A pretty DUMB cow! :grrr:

In the last months I had a whole lot of drug experiences in dreams.Most of it weed, a couple of times mushrooms, one time LSD, one time a very strong coffee-bean…
Alcohol almost every time when I go to bed drunk, seems like you still feel the alcohol effect in dreams.

I won’t go into such detail, if someone is interested I can find some of the dreams I posted at sealife.
Not all experiences were nice ones, though, but all of them interesting.
Just the night before I dreamed I had a weed flash-back.I was pretty stoned, could hardly identify the things around me cause I was so drugged-up (without even smoking any…).That really made me worry.
One time I had some kind of bad-trip.I started seeing visions, with people who are going to die and stuff.
Another time I clearly knew I was going crazy, but I was all calm about it, just a little bit sad.Just like “Ok, so that is how you feel like when you know you’ll never be “sane” again”

If you have real life experiences, were the mushrooms similiar to RL?

Traumgänger

haven’t had a RL experience with that…

Didn’t know this topic existed, sorry for starting a new one!

Well traumganger, ehm sometimes it comes very close to the rl thing with mushrooms. Like also ohter drugs taken in lds can be very real, like real life. Sometimes its a bit different…witch can be even better now and then,
then rl. Often dream drugs have a hypnosis trance like effect on me lol.
Very suggestive i mean :wink: and awsome colours and perspectives.

Jeff

I did acid in my dream once.(I never did it before) This gang had guns pointed at me and was going to kill me if I didn’t.(Iwasn’t lucid at the time) All I can say is holy crap. Words can’t describe what happened. All I knew is that I thought I was going to die from a overdose. I shortly realized I was dreaming and made it stop.
I smoke weed in my dreams and can feel it. :bounce: I actually get the munchies too. I use this to stay lucid so I could reach the store and eat some food. Ahh eat all I want, while tasteing every bite. :cookiemon:
The best thing I can make all I want appear.

Never taken drugs in an LD (had too few to actually test it), but I had a recent non-LD dream where I supposedly had smoked weed (though it didn’t happen, and I just felt the lovely effects) and stumbled around, worried that I’d be arrested or get in trouble.

Now, in an LD, I could be stoned out of my mind without fear.

I had a dream where i was smoking pot at my grandma’s and i was scared that everyone would notice, so i rushed to the bathroom to check in the mirror if my eyes were red. but when i looked in the mirror, i saw my face was changing shape and deforming, it looked exactly like the guy out of “waking life” whos head changes shape. “heh, cool” i thought to myself, i kind of knew that it was a dream, but it wasnt lucid.

:cool_laugh: funny stokesy…i tried several times pot in my dreams…ate it pure. And it made me sometimes very stoned and ultra relaxt lol in my dreams.
Weird in a way hehe…

Jeff