ALMOST There.....Need More Help

Alright, I’m up to remembering 1 dream a night without a dream journal (Although I still record in it). Now what do I need to do?

I just wrote this really long reply to you and then I clicked on a smilie to add it and for some reason the home page for the site loaded and when I came back it had all disappeared and I am too frustrated to type all of that over. :grrr:

I do recommend grabbing a copy of the book “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” by Stephen LaBerge. I think that will give you more techniques than you will need! :smile:

I sympathize, LostBoy, for I too have done that on a few occasions. What I do now is type the reponse, select it all and hit CTRL+C (copy) just before I click submit. For some reason, occasionally when I press submit it takes me to that login form (Even though I was logged in) then it forgets about the message I typed. Anyway, back to the topic…

Russia:

Now that you can remember something each night, you can begin identifying dreamsigns and just generally getting to know your dreams better. I’ve actually been listening to that Stephen LaBerge interview recently (which I’m about to explain in my DD on the forum) and it explains quite a bit.

I’d also recommend “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming”, simply because it’s excredibly comprehensive. And, just because it’s your lucky day, here it is in Russian!

https://home.no/lucid/laberge-russian.htm

Good luck, and don’t forget to post your progress. :smile: