For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! SUBLIMINAL!!

Thx Ben7…i must say this is the best subliminal message (text) I have seen so far…its a really good concept…
looking at a rotating spiral slows down your brain waves and creates a little more theta…
And the moving of the text is also done smart…
Dont now how good it will work…but its not bad at all!
If we also good chose our own text files, that would be really nice…

:happy: THX!

hey! im so glad you people have had success! I dont want to be mean to tomas or anything, and thanks for creating that second link, but i tihnk u shuold still use the first link incase anything was lost or it didnt reformat right. im just a little paranoid. lol, srry. for those too lazy to scroll, here it is angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

good luck! i know it will work for you people!

i was just wondering if, in the 20 or so minutes after you look at it, are you supposed to think about lds? and should you use another method in the same night, like wilds or something?

I starred at the spiral for about 30-40 minutes non-stop-

No effect

I tried it last night too and unfortunately nothing happened, though I definitely will give it another shot tonight.

I don’t see why it’d be necessary to look at it for any more than a split second, since our subconcious picks up on it basically right away, right?

I tried this a few nights back, and I couldn’t fall asleep for like an hour… but I think that was due to some intensive chemistry studying. So I’ll try this today and I’ll tell ya what happens.

Hmm
When I read the post yesterday I checked out the site and looked at it for about 1 minute.This was at afternoon, and I didn´t thought this was a real try.
Well, I had a LD, a very short very blurry one, but anyway…

I will try again

Traumgänger

Maybe it is picked up better by some than others, probably due to differences in expectation or something. For me there are no shortcuts, all my lucid dreams come from MILD. I had one spontaneous one once, that was rewarding.

Hint! Dont look longer then 10 to 15 min at the spiral or your brain is going to addept…and it will work less…longer is not always better…

I had a long phone call…that’s why I starred for about 40 minutes on the spiral :wink:

I only looked at the spiral for a really small while yesterday AND it was in the MIDDLE of the day, no where NEAR when I was going to bed.
:grin:

I had some… fucking WEIRD dreams last night!..

one involved me going to some military… show… type thing, there were these crappy planes and I think maybe a humvee or two with an m60 on them.

I know what inspired this, I was watching Tremors 2 last night and there’s this guy called Burt and he gets this truck full of c4 and stuff… and guns.

Then there was a REALLY weird one…

ok it was like this, this guy goes into a house and there’s an old man who’s bald and has a kind of… tall head… sort of thing.

Then the guy (who I think is kinda like Kain from Blood Omen) has this… stick that’s on fire and it’s got a face on it for some reason :neutral: like… a drawn on one or something… sorta like “Wilson” from Cast Away :grin:

and then it’s like… the guy burns the house and runs out of it, but… there was a reason for doing it, I don’t know what… but he wanted the guy in the house alive.

so then the guy is outside the house looking at the old man trying to get out… but then… he’s walking out and some of the house falls on him and kills him.

then the guy like Kain tries to revive him, he brings him to the basement or something and then it’s like a game or something where I (or someone) picks what the guy getting revived is gonna look like kinda thing…

it’s like the create-a-wrestler modes from wrestling games or something and I remember the guy that was revived having the iron armour from BO1 which was in BO2 when you do did a cheat and at one point, the thing on Kain’s shoulder from Bo1.

in the end I believe his skin was red, and… he was sortof… demonic :neutral: .

a VERY weird dream…

and I don’t think I ever played a part in it… it was watching tv.

I think I might have had another one too but… meh… I dunno.

either way, this spiral thing seems to be VERY good for my dream recall.

“…longer is not always better…”

my gf disagrees:)

im not really sure what u should be doing during those 20 min, but lemme tell u it can be like 10-20 minutes. experiment with different times and see whats best for u.

Well, I tired AGAIN last night, stared at the spiral for about 5 minutes, then I decided to focus on each line of the messages for about 1 minute. I did not conciously read the words, but let my mind absorb them.

Went to bed…NOTHING :grrr:

I REALLY want to havea lucid dream, and I keep getting more frustrated. But, Ill try again tonight.

Beef, Ive been trying for over a year and just lately have been getting some good LD frequency. Ive had, I think, four in the last month. So don’t lose patience… it can go slow in the start for some but you’ll get there.

Personally, I find it hard to watch the spiral without moving my eyes… I keep wanting to follow it around with my gaze.

Lol! there is always an exception to anything Jack…hehe :happy:

i tried it last night. i looked at the spiral for exactly 7 min and waited for around 1/2 an hour. no lds, but i wasn’t really expecting any(2 years kinda wears down your confidence when it comes to lds :smile: ) but my dream recall was better. i dreamed that me and some other people were acting out that old dune movie :smile:

I watched it for about 10 minutes… my eyes got all messed up :eek:
Didn’t get an LD but I found it more easier for me to fall asleep, or it was
just because I went to sleep at 2:30 AM :smile:

ya, the subliminals also tell u to remember dreams better. for those of you people who posted with no LDs, like the person who has tried for 2 years, im just wondering, have u ever tried the SUNEYE method?, ben

I tried the swirl for the first time last night on friday and i had 2 LDs and they werent lik my normal ones. i felt lik when i was in the normal dream right b4 i became lucid my transfer to being lucid was more controlled and expected. But like i always do ill give a full detailed explaination of wut i did to try to spread the success. First of all i looked at it for about 12 min. not to long not to short. And when i stared at the swirl i dint look directly at the center the whole time but rather stared at the entire swirl till the point that it appeared as an illusion of going through a tunnel and then just watched that for a bit. As for the text i was curious to take the time to see wut it said but if i let me conscience absorb it it wouldnt work as good so i dint (and just trusted it wasnt telling me to burn things). Earlier that day i had been lookin for a site dealin wit self hypnosis and i found 1 i forget the link though if u use google just type in “self hypnosis” as the key word. Anyway i did this b4 going to bed last night and i suggest to myself that i was gonna have lucid dreams and i was gonna know when i was dreaming. So im guessin this along wit the sublim mess. gave my subconsciense enough ‘kick’ to give me an LD or rather 2. 1 was DILD and 1 was WILD.
Also after reading about subliminal messaging i got an idea that might work. Since these forums are filled with tons of talk on lucid dreams, why not use that. Just click on a couple topics but instead of reading the posts just skim over it wit ur eyes to fast to read any of it. Ur subconscience will definatly pick it up and from wut i understand because ur conscience wont get to absorb any of it ur subconscience will better. Give it a try.