For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! SUBLIMINAL!!

Beef, Ive been trying for over a year and just lately have been getting some good LD frequency. Ive had, I think, four in the last month. So don’t lose patience… it can go slow in the start for some but you’ll get there.

Personally, I find it hard to watch the spiral without moving my eyes… I keep wanting to follow it around with my gaze.

Lol! there is always an exception to anything Jack…hehe :happy:

i tried it last night. i looked at the spiral for exactly 7 min and waited for around 1/2 an hour. no lds, but i wasn’t really expecting any(2 years kinda wears down your confidence when it comes to lds :smile: ) but my dream recall was better. i dreamed that me and some other people were acting out that old dune movie :smile:

I watched it for about 10 minutes… my eyes got all messed up :eek:
Didn’t get an LD but I found it more easier for me to fall asleep, or it was
just because I went to sleep at 2:30 AM :smile:

ya, the subliminals also tell u to remember dreams better. for those of you people who posted with no LDs, like the person who has tried for 2 years, im just wondering, have u ever tried the SUNEYE method?, ben

I tried the swirl for the first time last night on friday and i had 2 LDs and they werent lik my normal ones. i felt lik when i was in the normal dream right b4 i became lucid my transfer to being lucid was more controlled and expected. But like i always do ill give a full detailed explaination of wut i did to try to spread the success. First of all i looked at it for about 12 min. not to long not to short. And when i stared at the swirl i dint look directly at the center the whole time but rather stared at the entire swirl till the point that it appeared as an illusion of going through a tunnel and then just watched that for a bit. As for the text i was curious to take the time to see wut it said but if i let me conscience absorb it it wouldnt work as good so i dint (and just trusted it wasnt telling me to burn things). Earlier that day i had been lookin for a site dealin wit self hypnosis and i found 1 i forget the link though if u use google just type in “self hypnosis” as the key word. Anyway i did this b4 going to bed last night and i suggest to myself that i was gonna have lucid dreams and i was gonna know when i was dreaming. So im guessin this along wit the sublim mess. gave my subconsciense enough ‘kick’ to give me an LD or rather 2. 1 was DILD and 1 was WILD.
Also after reading about subliminal messaging i got an idea that might work. Since these forums are filled with tons of talk on lucid dreams, why not use that. Just click on a couple topics but instead of reading the posts just skim over it wit ur eyes to fast to read any of it. Ur subconscience will definatly pick it up and from wut i understand because ur conscience wont get to absorb any of it ur subconscience will better. Give it a try.

I’m gonna re-do that as a test, but instead of that text, i’m gonna tell it to tell you to look for vital signs or look for odd things and like reality checks. Of course I will have to make it smart… So i’ll do that tommarro morning when i’m awake.

Tried it last night… gazed loosly at the spiral for 11 mins… no LDs but dream recall was a lot better… some pretty f**ked up dreams I had… :eek: 5 to be exact… I usually dont remember any!

A lot of people seem to be saying that they aren’t getting LDs from it but deffinitely seem to be recalling their dreams more clearly. Thats interesting. I wonder why that message is getting through…

I watched it for a while yesterday too though I doubt very much that I looked at it for even ten minutes. However, I had a very long and very interesting dream. The emotions were pretty strong in it too. Very interesting… I will have to try longer tonight.

Is it possible to save that image as a .gif and have it maintain the animation or is there no way to say an animated .gif file? Be nice to just have the .gif file on the hard disk.

Are you the author of that spiral thing or are you just moddifying it?

Well either way, one suggestion I’d have is to make that spiral better. I’m having a hard time looking at it because it moves in like 5 frames and the tunneling effect takes some effort to see. If you want help with the spiral thing I might be able to come up with something.

It’s nice to see some people get LD. I’ll also give it more tries. I have to go burn something now…

Why don’t you save the whole html-file? Just save the whole document. It will save the .gif with the html and you can watch the page everytime you want from your hard disk.

Forgot to mention, I tried it friday evening, no LD but had a vivid dream. Tried it yesterday, no result. But I have to admit I am extremely lazy these days when it comes to writing dreams down and practicing LD-techniques :wink: . I will try it for the rest of the week, if I get an LD it’s great even if it’s just a placebo effect.

I think this works for me.

the 2 nights I tried it, I got good dream recall.

BUT… YESTERDAY I didn’t do it at all.

and guess what? nothing… don’t remember anything…

I’ve gotta try looking at it tonight…

Just a little tip:

But another window over the stupid angelfire banner, so you don´t have to watch it all the time while looking at the spiral

Naw, i’m not the maker. But if you would like to make me another spiral then feel free to email it to me at retardediam@hotmail.com :smile: For now I will just use that guys. And if anybody has any ideas of what else I should add or how I should word it then tell me.

i tried it and yea…it only improved my dream recall. i remembered 4 dreams in one night :cool_laugh: ! but…still no lucid dream :eh:
and for some freaking reason im scared to have a lucid dream.
im probably scared of waking up in a middle of a dream and find some wierd stuff…or scary. like a dark enviroment or something. can some1 tell me exactly how it feels the moment u are aware that u are dreaming. thx

I know exactly what you mean NeverLded, I get that sometimes to… but I just overcome it when I think of what I’ll do when I’ll become lucid. :grin:

I wanna have another lucid nightmare, because then you can ask the nightmare figures how it feels to be part of my central nervous system ;-D

I was scared too but when I DID have a lucid dream (which was my only REAL one… I think I had another… really really short crappy one but I’m not sure) which was crap, I was mostly afraid of… Emerald Weapon from Final Fantasy VII… like… that scares the ■■■■ out of me… but luckily I didn’t end up under the sea with that freak or anything… ughhh shivers :neutral:

u shouldnt think about bein scared to LD or anything. I know the “unknown” ca be scary. ive been LD seriously about 3 months and iv had around 10 LDs and not 1 of them was bad. When u fist become lucid the feeling is nothing but good. its hard to describe it. Just a huge good, happy wutever u wanna call it feeling of control.

traumgänger thanks for pointing that out, I didn’t even notice it

I tried making a new spiral in imageready but I kept running out of memory because I needed photopaint and corel at the same time, and it was impossible to paste…what a waste of time. Is your email address some kind of a joke?

I looked at the spiral for 5 mintues before my 1 hour nap, and I got some freaky dreams and very good dream recall, and I actually dreamt about waking up and sleeping. I can’t say my results are authentic because I had some strange conditions, like I can’t usually take naps. I might however try again since many people report similar experiences.

I also had a bit of fear when it came to LD, and I think it was responsible for this lack of LD. I did have a nightmare-LD and it’s not something I can laugh about even though it was just a dream, posted in detail in DJ. Fearing LD can cause them, so be afraid!