How many hours of sleep do you get on weekdays/weekends?

How many hours of sleep do you get on weekdays/weekends?

On weekends or holidays usually 13… :grin:

I am pretty bad at going to sleep, probably 8 hours if im lucky. way too little though…

I have noticed that when I go to sleep earlier I dream a lot more…

I would normally get about 10 -11 hours.If I am lucky maybe 12

perhaps 9 to 11 at weekands, and around 7 at weedays

Weekdays I try to get about 8, though I often misjudge how long it takes to get to sleep. On weekends this isn’t an issue, because I usually sleep until sometime in the early afternoon - probably 9 to 12 hours. :smile:

On weekdays I sleep about 6 or 7 hours, except for Tuesday. Then I sleep 9 hours.

On saturday I do WBTB since three weeks. Sleep 6 or 7 hours. Wake up for 2, and then sleep 3 hours or more… I got some good results here :smile:

On sunday about 8 hours.

Weekdays, not nearly enough, about 7 hours. On weekends anywhere from 10 to 13 hours.

on weekdays probly about 7 or 8 and on weekends prboly about 3 4 or 5

on weekdays 6-8, weekends 7-9.

Weekdays 5-9
Weekends -let’s just say the hours are too erratic to keep account of, sometimes hardly any if I’m addicted to the computer or tv or whatever and sometimes a lot if I have nothing else to do but sleep my weekend away.

I get about 7. From 11:30 to 4:30 then 4:45ish to 7:00.
I wonder why theres that break in my sleep. What could it possibly be for? :gni:

weekdays 8-10, weekends 10-13

Weekdays: 5 to 7 hours
Weekends: 8 to 12 hours

I just love the weekends! :happy:

Me? varies largely. Depends on what I need. Ive slept anywhere from 4-20 hrs but 6 hrs on average.