am i hopeless?

thx jeff, ill try it tonight :smile: And josh, i do mild the same as on this site, the wbtb i sleep for 5 hours, awake for one hour, and sleep for the rest of the night. i write down all my dreams, and thats about 1 a day, and i do as many rcs as i can remember to do, so alot (my walls are covered with stickys that say “are you dreaming”) :smile: what kind of vitamin pills?

Vitamin b complex Alayambo…especially vit b6!
cholinebitartrate might also work…but dont think vitamins will do miracles…it just aid a little.

Ok alayambo…try it 4 a week…hope your dream recall improves…
If nothing works we hire a hypnotist 4 u…

Greetz,

Jeff

yeah, maybe the hypnotist could be my ahem Belated birthday present :smile: ill try those vitamins although id rather rely on psychological methods and not pills and stuff :cookiemon:

Well I guess the only thing is to be patient, and have faith in yourself.

Wait, how about meditating to boost awareness, or maybe some self hypnosis. Give it a try and see.

MM your birthday? :smile:
When was that then? Well vitamin b complex is not so bad idea i use it always to 4 lding…and choline bitartrate helps a little to so u could try…
Why did u not get a birthday present???

Ok here is my birthday present symbol 4 u :partying_face: :partying_face: ;-D :bounce:

And a hug!

Bye Alayambo…c u at the chat next time

check out my Suneye post

If you’re doing WBTB with MILD and still haven’t gotten lucid then there really is only one reason it isn’t working - a mental block. I used to be really doubtful that any techniques woud work but now that I’m not I can induce LD’s at will, and that’s after only 2 months.

You should give yourself a break, the more frustrated you get the harder it will become. Mental blocks are a real problem - does anybody have any more suggestions for dealing with them?

Kobrakkai a mental block is one of several reasons a person cant get lds with mild or with any other tech…
The thalamus is the brain part that is the bridge between the conscious and the subconscious and it depends on how the neurological network of the thalamus is developed how well u can be at lucid dreaming…its not only dedication and believing it is for a big part also your neurological network your born with…U c that when ppl do meditation to…u can read as many books u like, learn all techs but we wont be all zen masters or yogi…in fact if u pick a group of ppl u shall c u get a gauss curve…some ppl below average some average and some talented…even if they all know all tech and read good books about meditation…we will not be all in the same class… :smile: Not fair? hmmm i know, but thats just the way it is!
But most important…keep on trying, dont give up and have fun with what u do… :happy:

my birthday was nov.14. how long should this “break” be? i really wanna try that suneye method :smile: are you saying theres something wrong with my thalawhatever?

True - some people are naturally better than others but everybody should be able to have at least some LD’s. I used to think I was naturally awful at them but now I know that’s not true - you can’t really tell.

Yeah Kobrakai…but all ppl succeeding in lding is a bit optimistic i think… :smile:
Especially because those who dont succeed think then something is wrong with them witch is not the case…or they getr hope anytime they hear of a new tech…try it and then they lose their hope again.
Think its better to stimulate ppl to go 4 it but from there just c what happens and have fun trying.

No Lol Alayambo…i just said we are not all equiped with the same neurological base…like some ppl will never get under a hypnotic trance…how hard they try…and like i never will be a michel angelo or rembrandt when the topic is painting… :smile:
So it means that if u not succeed u are not to blame…we cant control everything…just give it your best and dont give up quick!

Jeff

ha! like i would quit! quiting isnt my style(obviously) :cool_laugh:

Very good alayambo thats the spirit!

:happy:

Jeff

and i also have a problem finding dreamsigns, as all my dreams are extremely different, detailed and believable. its like each dream is a different life, with memories and everything. and they are all in another place ive never been before, but it seems like ive been there all my life y’know?

I had a problem like that once. What I did was make the some of the common characteristics of the dreams dreamsigns. Sometimes I would have Deja Vu or False Memory in dreams. I made these dreamsigns, so like, whenever I have Deja Vu, I perform an RC. This way I’m not relying on people or places or anything as dreamsigns, which as you pointed out, can be hard to find due to the difference of each dream you have.

I had a problem like that once. What I did was make the some of the common characteristics of the dreams dreamsigns. Sometimes I would have Deja Vu or False Memory in dreams. I made these dreamsigns, so like, whenever I have Deja Vu, I perform an RC. This way I’m not relying on people or places or anything as dreamsigns, which as you pointed out, can be hard to find due to the difference of each dream you have.

perhaps you’re trying too hard, maybe just take it down a notch

yeah, ive heard that alot. ive tried not doing anything about lds for a month or so. maybe i should just do the more basic things like dream journal and rc’s? i welcome any suggestions :smile:
Alayambo

Yes do so, and stick with doing just that for a while, like a couple of months… If still not working, then move on to another tech/method.