For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! Subliminal!

:eek: Pilot, I JUST tried that out before reading your post! daaaamn :cool_laugh:

ive been looking at that stupid spiral for the last week, and all it did was give me a nightmare! (although that might be a good sign) :smile: i must be looking at it weird or something :crazy:

Hang upside down and look again…lol!

:happy: Good luck Alayambo!

Greetings,

Jeff

i would do anything for a ld :grin:

I tryed to listened to some psy-goa-trance-whatever music while watching it.This helped me to get relaxed, but unfortunately my computer is so slow that the spiral didn´t work properbly anymore, so I had to switch it off after some time

Yeah, BWG (self-hypnosis) + sprial text = better success.

Tried it with BWG, no success… allthough I only slept 6 hours cause of school. I’ll try tonight since I’m kind of tired already.

lol imm0rtal

I’ll give this a try with the self-hypnosis sound of BWG, as chosenone mentioned. I’m also a desperate LDer, this is the longest time without a LD so far.

This really worked! I tried the spiral together with BWG (the relaxation sound) last night for about 18 minutes, and I got 2 LD and 1 false awakening. Which sound from BWG should work better and why?

Self-hypnosis preset is probably best because it opens your mind to suggestion and then when you read that subliminal stuff then it really digs in.

This method worked out pretty well for me. I usually only remember about 5 dreams a week and I’ve never had a lucid dream. The first time I tried the spiral thing, I watched it for about 7 minutes with all sorts of distractions and went to sleep about 2 hours later. I had 3 very vivid dreams. The next night I watched it for 10 minutes with no distractions and tried to go to sleep a half hour later, but I couldn’t fall asleep for over an hour later. That night I had one vivid dream and a low-level lucid dream. Pretty quick improvement.

well i tried it last night and although i did not have an ld, i had 4 very very vivid dreams, in fact the 3rd was the most vivid i’ve ever had. also, i keep hearing about this BWG relaxation sound thing, can anyone show me a link so i can download it or email it to me or something? thanks, and one last question, how long should you look at it? i looked at it for 20 minutes and i got the results above.

This time, try for only 10 minutes. the brean wave generater software can be found at the following link. www.bwgen.com

good luck and happy lucid dreaming!!!

I looked at it on two separate occasions two days ago, whilst listening to BWG thru headphones, and this morning I had a short lucid. Also been doing MILD in bed lately, repeating it like a mantra. After a dry month I have had two this week, but it is hard to say specifically what is the cause so will continue with everything.

I haven’t tried using the subliminal spiral for a while, but last night I tried to give it another go.

What I did was, I was all pretty much ready for bed, and I spent 10 minutes looking at the spiral. Then I went almost straight to bed, and lay in bed reading the Lucid Dream FAQ which I had printed out.

After a while I felt sleepy, so I switched off the light and went to sleep. I woke up automatically at 4am, and could remember virtually every single detail of my dream, so I wrote it down. Then I drifted back off to sleep after a while, and then my alarm woke me up at 6:30 to get up for work, and I could remember another dream really clearly too, so I quickly wrote that down too.

Not bad going, considering lately my dream recall has usually been terrible. Also, towards the end of the 2nd dream, I kept wanting to go to a shop and buy a chocolate orange, but I don’t even like chocolate orange, yet the desire to buy one wouldn’t go away, and eventually I started to question this, but then my alarm woke me up.

Also, both times, I woke up with the automatic thought of “what was I just dreaming?” whereas normally I just wake up and not even think about it.

I think I’m getting closer.

:happy:
Ed.

I got my second LD by that spiral :happy:

-Nexz

I had broke through my dry spell and had two lucid dreams last night! Yay! :grin:

look here is what this text sais. where can i find the brain wave generator?? also if you set the spiral and everything as wallpaper you would see it everytime you start up your computer close a program…

lucid or conscoius dreaming one can live out ones wildest fantasies, one can fly, visit imaginary places, even learn a new skill. Lucid dreaming is like my own virtual reality zone. I can do what ever I want in a lucid dream for there is no real danger. I lucid dream very often, it is a way oflife for me, when I begin the dream I become fully conscoius, fully aware. I have a very high lucidity level. A high lucidity level is knowing that every thing around me is a dream, that nothing is physically real and that my physical body is safely asleep in bed. With high lucidity colors are more intense and life-like, smells smell better, textures feel more real, every thing is intensely like-like. With high lucidity from the moment I begin to dream, my conscoius mind is aroused, I am aware, I am alert. I know that everything going on around me is a dream and that I am in complete control.I always know when I am dreaming. Dreams take place during REM sleep. During REM sleep I am fully conscious and aware. This is known as lucid dreaming, lucid means awareness. This is also known as conscious dreaming. While lucid or conscoius dreaming one can live out ones wildest fantasies, one can fly, visit imaginary places, even learn a new skill. Lucid dreaming is like my own virtual reality zone. I can do what ever I want in a lucid dream for there is no real danger. I lucid dream very often, it is a way oflife for me, when I begin the dream I become fully conscoius, fully aware. I have a very high lucidity level. A high lucidity level is knowing that every thing around me is a dream, that nothing is physically real and that my physical body is safely asleep in bed. With high lucidity colors are more intense and life-like, smells smell better, textures feel more real, every thing is intensely like-like. With high lucidity from the moment I begin to dream, my conscoius mind is aroused, I am aware, I am alert. I know that everything going on around me is a dream and that I am in complete control . When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight.I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will have a lucid dream tonight. With each and every passing day I find it easier and easier to have lucid dreams, dreams in which I am aware, dreams in which I conscoiusly know tha I am dreaming. Which each passing day I find it easier and easier to remember my dreams fully and completly, every aspect of my dreams I remember perfectly. Every day it becomes so much easier to remember my dreams. Rememberimg my dreams is now so much easier than every become. I like me ability to remember my dreams, it is quite useful. I always

Brain Wave Generator:
https://www.bwgen.com/

:smile:
Ed

But how can we know for sure that this experiment does work, that the effect isn’t made because of that we believe in it?

For any of you who haven’t noticed, I’ve set up a subliminal test experiment which will show if subminial messages do really work. https://www.slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=2563&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=