Boring dreams

Lately, My dreams have been extremely boring! My dream last night was about recieving a package from my dad with christmas presents in it! Nothing out of the ordinary. Can someone help me “liven up” my dreams?

…watch an ispireing movies and read books… is your real life boring?

If there’s anything in particular you’d like to dream about you could try dream incubation. There are a lot of different ways of doing that including reading and watching movies about what you want to dream about like she just said. Also you can repeat to yourself ‘tonight I will dream about (subject)’ before you fall asleep. Just try to take in many intesting things especially before bed. :sleeping:
My real life is boring and I have great dreams. lol:

what’s the difference between MILD and dream incubation?
…besides the obvious intent

Oh weird, when you asked that I found out that I did’t actually know what a MILD was so I looked it up on the site. I thought it was something else for some reason even though I’ve read about it a bunch :eh: hahah. Yeah from what I can tell they’re pretty much the same.

I know how you feel…most of my dreams have been boring recently. And yes my real life is boring but I need some excitement :sad: Alot of my dreams are just every day things that could easily happen in real life, but something is just odd. I haven’t dreamt about anything extreme lately, but I think my dreams go kind of in cycles. I’ll have really bizarre dreams for a while, then really stupid ones, then ones that are too boring to remember… So maybe the good stuff is coming :happy: I’ll try to do some more exciting things…