SUNEYE-METHOD!!! 95% SUCCess rATE

Yo guys it seems lik ur havin fun an interestin results wit this but do u think u can help me out. I downloaded the zip file but my cp is an ass and everytime i go to open it it goes to the “Open from current location or Save file to disk” window. current location dont work and savin to a disk is the same thing and it just repeats itself. Does any1 know how i can fix this or can any1 copy lik method1 text and e-mail it to me plz. even if u cant copy it just tell me wut i gotta do im sure u can keep it short and to the point. my e-mail is grrtt_88@yahoo.com
plz dont hesitate thinkin sum1 else will. trust me i get lik 20 a day i have to deal wit from people gettin a few from here on the same thing wont make a difference. plz help me out.

I guess I won’t be able to try this until I can get to sleep before 5am… :grrr:
But it looks promising.

I doubt it would matter what time you got to bed as long as you have enough time to carry it all out and don’t need to get up for anything.

eeexcept for the little green men of the bioclock saying “this is when you usually wake up, so now you get up I don’t care what” or “you are awake at this time, so you can’t fall asleep right now”

:grrr:

I have trouble falling asleep when i am doing the third eye method… thats why I am not going to try the method until I have the peace and time to do it properly, rather than now since i am having exams right now…

i tried it last night but it didnt work… :sad:
i couldnt go to sleep first when staring at “my third eye” and telling myself i am going to have a LD normally i sleep after 10-20 minutes. so i stopped the method after an hour or so and went to sleep. i awoke by my alarm after 6 hours, stayed up for an hour and then went to sleep, did the same procedure as earlier but after some time (about 30 mins- 1 h) i felt those vibrations…i think, but they soon dissapered. my thought were wandering and i soon started to dream, and then wake up to wonder if i had bin dreaming or not.
so obviously something happend. i think i also had something of a false awakening for the first time, i heard my parent uppstairs making them ready for work, and then i woke and (gladly) noticed the house was dead.

when being awake for an hour should one look at the third eye until one sleep or just untill one feel the vibrations and then go to sleep? because i felt like i could stay up all night looking at my third eye.
obviously i am making progress but still doing something wrong…please help!!!

I’ve been doing the suneye method for two days (no success - but now that I started drinking mint tea again my dreams are more vivid) and I TOO wake up A MINUTE before my alarm goes off! This has happened on both days… really odd and cool :happy:

Yes, at first I thought a dream was starting, but then I realized that it was just a random swirling colors. It’s pretty interesting to watch since I have nothing to do but to lay, waiting for a LD to come. :confused:

Oh yes, I have successed with this techqunie. It’s posted in Dream Diary under my nickname. Come and take a look at it! :smile: I just wanted to test this techquie to see how well it worked and actually, I’m abit disappointed because that way, you wont have a long dream and the dreams are very unstable or fuzzy… at least it’s to me. I just feel like I’m waking up and then falling asleep and then waking up and then falling asleep, getting about 10 sec of dream, etc. You know what I’m talking about?

I tried the method this morning. I wasn’t awake for quite an hour but I was deffinitely mentally sharp with a tired body. I had a lot of trouble falling back asleep though and just gave up trying after a while.

Im not sure what the vibrations feel like. Are they violent? I had this whole body tingle thing going on… but thats about it.

it’s been three weeks since my last LD. Over the last week I have tried the suneye method three times. Well, sort of a combination of suneye and MILD I suppose. Find it extraordinarily hard to fall back to sleep on my back while I’m doing this and end up on my side, where I dropped off straight away. Lots of dreams, but no lucids. Still maintaining my journal though. Three weeks is a long time to go without, any advice?

ugg, I see alot of you people who are talking about it being hard to sleep on ur back/ at an angle are using methods 2 (II) and 3 (III). at first please just try method 1., ben

I hadn’t even looked at the other methods until just now. Number 3 looks GRRRRRRREAT!! When I’ve been on my back Ive drifted into sleep for a second or two and then come back to consciousness feeling more awake which is frustrating. I’m trying to summon the willpower to actually drop off on my back. Must persevere. I don’t think I spelt that right.

Scratch another success on the board… Although I wasn’t able to stay awake more than 20 minutes, I went back to bed staring at that spot. Awsome LD by the way… so much detail, so long, it encompassed two whole days (The second day was Lucid, first just greatly detailed std dream) Got to enjoy flying, using the force, and as usual telling my friends all about the fact that they are dreaming in the LD. What a blast! Gonna try again tonight, I’ll report back.
Jcp219

I also can’t fall asleep on my back. I eventually get an urge to move to my side, and from there I get the urge to move to my stomach. I’m used to falling asleep on my stomach but it’s very bad to do so because it becomes harder to breathe and your neck and back become stiff. The ideal way to sleep is on your back, or if necessary on your right side.

I don’t understand where to focus my eyes to. By what I understood, the third eye is 3 inches away from a point slightly above your eyebrows and between your eyes. Where exactly is this point?

Asside from my main question, how do you guys manage to hold your eyes at that exact point after closing your eyes?

In readthisfirst, it mentions that TWO&AHALF hours should be enough time to wait before going into the vibrations and LD. i was under the impression that it would happen more or less within an hour, at least. after all those specific steps anyway. does it ever really take that long? uggh… once i get into christmas break i will be able to devote a few nights to carrying out this method. but reading about the 2&1/2 hours was discouraging, i honestly dont think i could wait that long. how long would you say it usually takes for a newb?

arrggg when i go to click on the link it says my computer isn’t accepting cookies, i’ve tried everything, is there any other place i can find it, do you guys know how to fix this. please helP!

Don’t listen to that 2 and a half hours joke in the ‘ReadThisFirst’ document.

It takes me about 20 minutes to get the vibrations, though I guess it depends on a lot of things. In 2 and a half hours you should really be well into a dream.

i´ve tried it two times, and maybe will do a third try this night.
i have had little succes, but still ive got further then i use to so its not a bad method, it´s prob my “fault” i wont get into ld.
i have as well experienced that i cant sleep while looking at the third eye, not that i want to lay on the other side or by eyes hurts, i just cant sleep…i dont know why. i am drifting between awake and asleep, so thats a good start for having a ld right?
but one can certenly feel how tired the bodey is and how awake your mind is.
it took me about 30mins to 1 hour to get the vibrations though, but i couldnt hold them as i started to think of them when they came upon me.
i guess ill have to do this untill i succes, no other way then training.
soon i will go test a meditation thing i singed up on…ill tell you tomorrow if it was any good…

Shit I just screwed up my eyes with this damn method. I attempted to meditate using it, and now every time I look up my eyes lag behind. This shit better go away soon because I’m feeling dizzy every time I look up. Damn this is so bad, and I didn’t even notice it until I looked away from reading this book. What should I do? Ok now I’m feeling dizzy… I think I’ll go take a nap.

Well, if your eyes are being strained then lay off it. :smile: Don’t push the eye thing. Do it in little increments at first.

And your third eye isn’t inches away from your forhead. It exists on the spot of your head thats right between the eyes and slightly above them. Pulling your finger a few inches away and looking at the tip will just bring your eyes into the right position. They should be turned upward and inward.

I’ve had no luck with this method but I will be trying it a couple more times. I think I don’t relax enough. I keep waiting for the vibrations to happen and then wondering what they’ll feel like. I don’t think I’ve ever made it to them. I just give up and get up.

This thread has been locked. For part II of this topic please go to:
https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-suneye-topic-part-ii/6154