Has this happened to you before?

Well i was awake and i was having a lucid dream. I knew i was awake because i was i sitting in bed getting ready to go get breakfast. Im just wondering if any of you have had this happen to you before.

I am unsure about how this can happen. Can you describe what you did, what happened.
Sure you weren’t just remembering a LD?
Actually asleep and having a false awakening that you woke up from so gently that you didn’t see the border between being asleep and awake?

Just asking.

I have been awake before and i’ve sort of felt REM starting and my thoughts going crazy as if starting to dream but at the same time i was still wide awake.

Hmm,yes,sth similiar has happened to me before.
I had a normal dream, and recognized that I was dreaming.So I got lucid, but it was as if I had woken up.I felt the bed, and I felt like lying in my room, but still I was in the dream.
It is as if you are standing at the border, with one foot in waking life and with the other in dream life…
I tried to fully enter my dream, but after some time of trying I gave up and just opened my eyes
Don´t know if this is what you meant, though

Traumgänger

I’ve had this happen a few times. I try and get out of bed, but I’m really tired from poor sleep so I stay there and my thoughts wonder off. Next thing I know I get up and I remember that I was dreaming about something for a very brief period of time, yet I wasn’t lucid. My imagination becomes a lot better, then I start to see things, and then I’m in a dream, and as soon as I move I wake up and realize that I was dreaming.