Choose Your Own Adventure.

[color=green]
Hey guys!
I came up with an idea about writing one of those stories where everyone adds a few lines to the story. It may be stupid, but it can get really goofy.
I am going to limit myself to only 3 sentances. I would like all to do the same but if you feel you must write something longer, feel free to.
Just don’t quarrel or mess it up for everyone else. If writing isnt your forte`, I wouldnt encourage anyone not to write. Just dont write when you have “writers block”.

Something to start on… okay I have it.

As the wind and rain picked up, telephone poles were felled with a crack of lightning and thunder. The road was blocked by the telephone poles, and the ends of the frayed wires were skipping about. The rain continued its steady downpour, and somone forgot to mention to someone that the road was out.
[/color]

I pulled over to the side of the road. The windows fogging up causing the scenery outside to melt away. The rain, making a deafening drumming noise on the rooftop.

Upon examining his surroundings, a tense feeling jolted through his body. A very brief flash of lightning would only reveal a thick layer of water falling from the sky, followed closely by pitch black. He was indeed lost and disoriented. Without a second thought, he hopped in his car and slipped it into first gear. He was engulfed in a deep roar and the rain pounded ever more furiously on the windshield as his beast picked up speed.

He could barely see the road zoom by as his speedometer topped out. “How fast am I going,” he wondered as his engine continued on, its RPMs skyrocketing. A form appeared in front of him and he slammed on his brakes.

He approached a gas stop, It appeared rather old and maybe out of use. He got out of his car and and looked around, as he thought it was out of use. As he got into his car, he though “Am I empty?” he looked at the dashboard and saw nothing but a watch.

It was 4:04.
Where was he now?
He vaguely remembered driving through the dark night on his way…on his way to…heck, he couldn’t recall where he was or what he was doing out this late in the night.

He scratched his head, just to find blood on his hands. He realized his head was bleeding, right above his ear! He knew that if he didnt get to the hospital quick, he would die.