Was This a LD?

ok this happend to me about 5-6 years go and has always kinda bothered me because i didnt have any explanation for it. I was about 8-9 years old and it was christmas eve. I went to sleep and then i guess i woke up, but when i got up i couldnt get out of my bed in any direction (my bed at that time was the bottem bed of a bunk bed one side was against the wall there was only 1 exposed side that i could possibly get off) ok well after trying to get out for a bit (the place i was in was completely dark) i found that there was tiny spaces in the foot of the bed. I could barely fit threw(they always exist and i felt them as i was searching for a way out but its very hard to fit out of them so i didnt think of trying till i was desperate to get out) so managed to get out. Then I walked downstaires and checked out my presants(didnt even turn my light on and check my bed or anything like that at all). Then i walked back upstaires and went in my bed AT THE NORMAL ENTERANCE of my bed and there was nothing at all obstructing it. i think i said somthing like “weird” and went to sleep and then woke up in the morning and remembered this very clearly. So was i having a lucid dream but not really realize i was dreaming or somthing like that? (the only thing i dont really remember was what the preasant’s where like, size, shape, place, color or anything, but this happend a few years ago so i probly shouldnt remember everything)

Nah, it isnt a LD unless you really realize that you are dreaming.

But sounds like you was close.

Oh, that was some magic that Santa Claus :xmas: used to keep you in bed so you wouldn’t see him, but you almost found a loophole in time! :gni: