was this a lucid dream?

last night i was having a dream, and during the dream i said to my self “this is a dream, this is a dream.”

then i kind of felt odd, a good feeling but it wasn’t like the dream type of feeling. I found my self immediately on my bed face down, and i started to rise up. As i did i saw my self “awake” on the bed slightly transparent and i rose into a standing possition.

Then i willed myself to go through the door (litterally through it) but the door was solid and wouldn’t let me, my intention was to visit a friend. (something i would try in LD or AP) then i kind of felt disapointed and i think the dream carried as a normal dream.

Was this a type of lucid dream? Or was it my Subconscious playing tricks on me because i am trying to both astral project and have Lucid dreams, and it somehow worked its way into my dream from subconscious.

Maybe it was an OBE, or you dreamed of having an OBE. I would go with it starting out as an LD, but thyen I dont really know what happened after you found yourself lying face down. Only you can answer that one.

thanks for the reply.

i’m deffinately leaning towards a dream of an OBE , just looking for other possibliities.

I cant understand with all this “was this a lucid dream?” topics. When you have a lucid dream, you should know it. As the basic definition of lucid dream is, that a dreamer is aware that he is dreaming. How simple can it get? If you say to yourself that “this is a dream”, but don’t understand it, I wouldn’t say it was a lucid dream.

Keep on trying

I think he was just confused because of the weird OBE part.

oh I see. Never mind then :content: