Lucid dream in a dream...

Okay, first of all, I never had a lucid dream before and I’m not even sure if was one…

In my dream, I was at in a place with some people I know from school. We talked a bit as I always do in usual dreams. Nothing much interesting.

Things became to be interesting when some friend of me proposed me to join him and some other people to an indoor soccer game. There was some random bastards bastards from my school and Blah blah blah…
Then we did a circle??? and we began to talk. I’m never doing that in real life but I did like 8 years ago with an indoor soccer team BUT there was not linked to anything I did with that team in my dream… So, we beginned to talk. Usually in those circles I don’t say any damn fucking word because 1) it bores me 2) I find than uninteresting 3) I’m somewhat shy.

I started to talk and make jokes loud so everybody can hear. Since it’s not something I do in reality and I don’t see me doing that, i thought there was a problem. To solve the problem in a rational way, I told to myself: maybe I’m dreaming. Then I said: I AM DREAMING. I remembered what I read here about lucid dreams so I thought I could do anything if I don’t wake up. I started to play soccer in some twisted way and that was cool; BUT, I realized that it could be way more interesting if I profited of that occasion to realize a fuck fantasy and come to climax in the dream. I was pretty sure it would be the best one of my life. Unfortunately, I never found a girl in my dream so I woke up. I woke up, in my dream… I was horny then and the only thing I wanted do was to masturbate. So I tried to find a way to let go my sexual lust by seeking everywhere for that.

I was still thinking about the dream and I thought it was really funny. I was creating, in my mind, a way to explain it to others. Some other things happened to me in that dream which I don’t remember well… Like my wuat to jerking off never succed and some random people who talked to me.

Suddenly, I was not in the same place anymore. I was somewhere with a old man and a pretty young woman. The man was flirting and asking why the girl didn’t like him and … I didn’t really give a fuck about and was more wondering about why the man’s face was black and white… he then moved so I realized in face was in colors… It was really strange actually. I woke up because my teeth hurt.

I then realized that maybe I never had a lucid dream indeed. I was confused. I’m still confused…

I’m posting that so I can remember after.

Sounds like a lucid dream, followed by a false awakening. Thats when you dream of waking up. Some people call these double dreams. Your still dreaming but you think your awake, and the dream often carries the clarity of the lucid dream you were just having, so its super realistic to you.

Yeah, its what Josh said, it happens quite often when you have a lucid dream, the only way to stop it is to simply not expect to wake up, don’t even think about waking up, just enjoy your lucid dream.

And if you spin or change scenes or whatever, always do an RC, wether you find yourself in your bed in the morning or on mars. Thats one sure way of uncovering the fact your having a false awakening.