A case of SP, I think.

Last night I was dreaming(of course) and I remember that my legs wouldn’t work properly, I spent about 10 minutes trying to cross a courtyard trying to get to a gate. Anyway, I had been sleeping very lightly throughout the morning, and shortly after I made it to the gate I woke up. Now I was lying in bed, and my feet actually wouldn’t move. At first I though, “My leg just fell asleep.” But then I though, “No…” Because I didn’t feel the usual pricks and needles that I usually do when I wake up and my arm or leg has fallen asleep or something. Next thing I knew I saw these blue outlines of people, bicycles, weird stuff like that. It was around this time I was falling back to sleep. I barley had my witts about me, so I never even thought for a second about what those blue light things were.
I woke up later, and started to wonder, was I dreaming, or was that a REM hallucination as a result of me being in a state of sleep paralysis? I’m going with the SP, cause I couldn’t move and I am very sure I actually did wake up, and that it wasn’t a false awakening, but I’m still not sure, because I’ve never woken up in a state of SP before. What do all you experienced REM surfers out there think of this? And please dont say only I can tell, cause thats why I’m asking, I’m really not sure, I want to know what it sounds like to you, I already know what I think of it.

It might well be a SP, hallucinations is pretty common in those states. Did you feel any vibrations/electric feeling? Cause thats what i feel, also hear this windy sound in the start stage of the SP + sinking feeling.

I didn’t feel any vibrations. The only thing I felt was a heaviness in my limbs, and my inability to move them. It was just as if they had fallen alseep, but without the pins and needles sensation. I wouldn’t have wondered otherwise, but then there were the hallucinations.