Another "so close" thread.

I know that there are plenty of threads that people say, “Oh I was so close!”. But I’m going to share with you anyway!! lol. Well I am on my 6 hour/1 hour routine right now and I just had very close to a lucid dream. Ok, I was in a bedroom with some girl (no it was’nt a fantasy), I was asleep on the floor and she told me to go turn the bathroom light off. So I waltz right over there and turn the switch off. Then I went back to sleep on the floor untill I heard the same voice, she told me the light was still on. I pondered on how this could happen. Untill I didnt know what to think of it and just shur the bathroom door. I went back to the floor, looked to my right and I was back to real life. I just wanted to share that. I was so close and it was pretty frusterating. Maybe when I go back to bed in a half hour…GOOD NIGHT!!

This morning I woke up right when I was lifting up my arm to look at my watch and do a RC. :razz:
At least the dream lifted my spirits a little. I have multiple vivid dreams everynight, I can fill up pages everyday in my journal but haven’t had a lucid since mid October. :sad:

my brain was so stubborn this morning.

false awakening- i look over at my alarm clock and it’s blank, and i rationalize: a blank screen must mean midnight, you know, like 0:00?

I realize that’s whack and see the digital time, very tiny, in the bottom right-hand corner of the clock, and figure everything’s perfectly normal. doh.
ian