Most high tech dream

Last night i had a wierd dream, ill summarize it now: I was on vacation in a courthouse that was apparently mining gold. When u picked up dirt from the ground, it came together in your hand and formed a gold disk. I went into this sun chamber and the walls were like liquid, moving around very fast randomly. A sun-type-thing in the middle got red hot and sent off a really high energy wave that punctured the walls and continued into space. The people in the room were also catapulted into space. This is the part i cant get over: When looking down, i saw the building i was just in, and it was so amazing. The outside had the most intricate detail ive ever seen, and the whole thing was like a round liquid drop that was rippling and expanding and contracting with the beam of energy puncturing it. It doesnt sound like much, but it was the most high-tech rendering in the world. When i woke up, i wondered how my brain rendered something that intricate. Amazing stuff. What was your most high-tech rendering dream?

Dunno if this is in the right forum but…

My most high-tech dream is probably when I travelled to Jupiter (lol it’s impossible but always facinated me - the landscape view is so awsome).

Also once, one of my dreams I was blowing buildings up, and when that dream ended it morphed into another by the explosion being on TV and I’m watching it saying ‘Wow, that looks realistic, how’d they do that?’ The irony…