Software for subliminal suggestions

hmm, no, I think taht isn´t exactly what I searched. Sounds quite interesting, though, and perhaps one could also use it for subliminal messages.I think I will have a look at it.
Still ,what I meant where things like the spiraling thing… you don´t actually read the text, you don´t even have to notice that there is a text at all, it is meant to be picked up by your subcounciousness

:happy: Yes, I have a freeware program called Subliminal Messages. I can’t remember where I got it from, but I still have the exe file.

It comes with a bunch of built-in messages, but you can write your own, as many as you want, and have complete control over what mesages it shows.

It flashes little bits of text up very quickly, at chosen parts of the screen. You can set the intervals for how often it flashes them up. I have mine set to every 20 seconds, and I have it set to random, so that it randomly choses any of the messages I have selected.

I will find the exe file and then upload it to some web space and post a link for you.

:happy:
Ed.

hmm, no, I think taht isn´t exactly what I searched. Sounds quite interesting, though, and perhaps one could also use it for subliminal messages.I think I will have a look at it.
Still ,what I meant where things like the spiraling thing… you don´t actually read the text, you don´t even have to notice that there is a text at all, it is meant to be picked up by your subcounciousness

Yes, that is exactly what this does, it flashes the messages up so fast that you don’t conciously notice them, only your subconcious picks them up.

I’m going to upload it, so that you (and anyone else) can download it if you want.

If it turns out not to be quite what you’re looking for, then nevermind, it’s there for anyone else.

:smile:
Ed.

lol, sorry, i was replying to ginkgothian
Seems we posted the same time, but you hit the send button a bit erlier so it all got screwed up :alien:

Anyway, that really seems exactly what I am looking for Ed Case, will be happy to download it

Traumgänger

Oh, cool, well I’ve just finished uploading it:

geocities.com/eddykins2003/Subliminal.zip

File size: 2.37MB

Contains 1 executable file.

:smile:
Ed

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Simple and without any stupid texts about how good the product is :smile:

well the site is gone (bandwitdh exceeded.)

i guess i’ll have to wait an hour or so.

Don´t left-click the link.Right click and then “Save Link Target as”

No problem :smile:

Ed.

hmm i was using a dload program as my 56k connection is slow and unreliable.

I’m having trouble downloading the thing Ed uploaded. When I try to save it, I get a message saying it successfully downloaded a 325 kb file, and then Winzip cannot unzip it. Can anyone help?

Until just then I was unable to download the file at all. I just kept getting errors no matter how I tried to do it. I just tried it again, and it seemed to work fine. I suppose just keep trying - it might be really popular or something.

I tried right-clicking and “save target as” like someone mentioned, and it downloaded just fine. I haven’t got a chance to try it yet though.

Hey thanks a lot Ed Case! :happy:

You’re all very welcome! :happy:

It’s Freeware, so I thought why not share it with everybody! :smile:

It seams to work quite well, for all kinds of things. I even used it in the time leading up to a driving lesson, with positive things in it about being calm and confident in the car, and it was probably my best driving lesson yet! :happy:

And what’s best, is you can totally customise it to how you want it. :smile:

Ed.

P.S. I’ll leave it there for a while, probably several weeks, but then I might take it down at a later date, when I want to use the space for other things.

Hmm, I’m still having the same problem :sad: It doesn’t seem to be happening to anyone else, so it’s probably something with my computer.

The site says that the page is unavailable; did you remove the file? :sad:

No, the file is still there.

what message where you planning on using, traumgänger? also i am not sure what to put for the time… the number cpu-cycles that is… does anyone know a good setting? i dont want the message to disappear to quickly again, but it shouldnt stay too long, either. :confused: :eh: any suggestions?