Constant earthquake

I have a problem with my ld’s.
Every time I have one, usually WILD, I wake up in my room and everything is incredibly wavy. The room is shaking and objects hurl at me, it’s like a big earthquake.
Usually it’s so powerful I fall to the floor and try to hang on, and I even try to wake myself up because of it!

I have tried some methods, like spinning and holding stuff, but that doesn’t work one bit for me. I used another method that worked better, although it isn’t perfect.

I hold up both of my thumbs, like hitchhiking, and move them close together and try to melt them into one. Then I look at the dreamscape through them.

It helps me stabalizing the dream, and so far I have had some progress with this.

If anyone knows of a better method, please tell me about it!!

I think you need to look at it just a little differently. If it is completely in your dreams, try thinking about it irl and do lots of rc. However, if you feel like this when you are even just the slightest bit awake, you might be experiencing sp. If that is the case, ride it out and try to stay awake, yet really visualizing. This is kind of like WILD.

If you are good enough at LDing, try flying through the ceiling. Chances are you’ll land somwhere else less chaotic.

As for stabilizing your room, try feeling extremely relaxed and controlled. Channel your calmness into the environment around you, and everyhting should get back to normal.

Ever tried enjoying it? Sounds like it would be quite fun to me. :confused: