Has this happened to u after meditation?

I’m still trying to LD after I have heard about it about 4 days ago. My question to you all is: “After meditation, have anyone got sick”?
I know not every one get sick. But I want to know if there are any ppl at all whoa re in the same boat as me?

I have only tired meditating about 4 or 6 times. But out of my last 2 attempts, it has resulted in fever or a cold. I know that twice may be conincidental. I dont wanna scare any meditation rookies like myself because this may well be coincidental.
Anyway, has anyone felt like this? :confused:

i dont get those things, but sometimes i get this stuffy nose and the air doesn’t go through it well. or maybe i’m allergic to something in the room, but i notice it just the times i’m meditating…

k. thanks for reply!

Well what kind of meditation u do?
I have cystic fybrosis so i catch a cold verry quick still i never had this from meditation…sure there is no draft in your room when u meditate?
Or u have less then 8 hours sleep?

Jeff

Never happened to me. Its probably just a coincidence, cause I don’t see any reason why it would make you sick.

I’ve experienced about 2 times pain in my kidneys while trying selfhypnosis. And I’m not taking any drugs or something that could have this effect…

well i do selfhypnosis 4 more then 10 years now and i never have experienced such pain…
Could it be u have subconsciously fear about selfhypnosis or something?
And in what body position u practise selfhypnosis?

:smile:

Jeff

Hi Jef, I lay down on my bed when I do self hypnosis.

What do you use selfhypnosis for? Are there different levels of trance? wich level do you reach?

Hi Croy…mm…i do it that way to laying on my back!
U could look what happens if u normally lay some time in your position on your bed if u got kidney pain then to…it could also got to do with the way you breathe while doing selfhypnosis…but the simplest thing would be the way and the time u lay on your bed…the position i mean somehow pressures your kidneys…?

I use selfhypnosis in combination with meditation…i call that trance meditation to wild and stay fully conscious all the way of wild or to just enter a deep trance…
I also use it in my lucid dreams…for control or to enter the deep sleep and still be conscious…
The yogi from the east say u got 7 levels of sleep…they say sleep is a trance and trance is a sleep…1 to 4 is from waking to deep sleep the rest we normally dont use…only yogi in the east say they can…they say 5 to 7 is your real subconscious…
I can go beyond the deep sleep stage and then u get into nde experiences how ever i never dared to go futher because my lungs arent healthy…i got cystic fybrosis…so i dont know if it could be dangerous 4 me…

But i forgot to say that in waking dep trance takes me 1 to two hours…when i use selfhynosis in my lds it takes 5 seconds!
Dreaming was made for using selfhypnosis it seems…hypnosis and dreaming are stages of consciousness that are verry close!

ok bye!

Jeff

I mean of course deep trance …sleep stage 4!

Jeff

Hi, this is my first visit on this forum. In answer to the question, “has anyone got sick after meditation”, I have. I don’t meditate very often due to lack of any rewarding experiences, but a week ago I meditated and kind of fell into this powerful state for 10 min or so, it was a strong and peaceful experience. :alien:
However, I got sick the following morning, it was just a typical flu but it was weird since I get sick so seldom, almost never. I really believe that meditation was at least a partial factor to me getting sick.