Tests or Quests

:cookiemon:

Hey everyone,

First let me tell you about myself. I'm 20 male,and i'm no rookie at lucid dreaming. I've been doing it for about 15-16 years now. At the beginning I wan't that good,but in the last couple of years I have really took control. I have lucid dreams almost evry night and can do anything I want in my dreams now. When I say anything I mean anything. I can fly,walkthrough walls,be invisible,control where I am what I am doing,who's there,and a lot lot more. 
    There is some other things I wonder about though.I have a few questions you people can answer for me,or maybe I can answer a question of yours. 

Here are my questions:

1. Can anyone else taste or feel in your dreams.
    I can taste&feel in my dreams(not pain)
  2. Have any of you ever been told by some one or something for you to
    complete any tests.when I say tests I mean ones that test your
    ability’s such as flying,complex questions or more.
    I have had to do alot of Tests or Quests to perform which keep
    takeing me deeper and deeper into dreaming,and learning more and
    more.Both physical and mentaly.
    So if anyone can answer my questions I would more than grateful.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my topic. Hope to hear from you soon.

well i can answer your first question i can both taste and feel stuff around me such as a couch will fell like a couch and pain will feel like pain (on the odd occasion the pain is so intense when i don’t do anything to stop it from the begging by stopping whats gonna hurt me that i sometimes wake up and can still feel the pain for a few minutes after i wake up)

Great to meet ya dreamwalker! :smile: Great name too! :thumbs:

To answer your first question:
Yes, I have tasted and felt in my lucid dreams. Some food was great, some bland, and some nasty. I have also had the opportunity to feel all types of sensations, including pain. I once picked glass out of my feet during a dream. The pain was there, but tolerable and not that bad. I have never experienced excruciating pain within my dreams.

Your second question is a bit confusing. Do you mean your dream characters ask you to perform “test?”
The only test I have performed have been planned by myself or other members of the forum. In the Lucid Labortory we have quest and experiments for lucid dreamers to try. I invite you to try my most recent experiment called: Mapping the Dreamscape
It consist of various methods to measure the dimensions of a room and calculate it’s change. This test has not had many participants. I welcome you to give it a shot! :cool: This test in not an attempt to create a map of locations

Good to have you around! I look forward to reading your input on the forum.

funny, its seems people like to test you. :clown:

Hmmm,i cant realy answer to your questions but if you dont mind id like to know whats behind your amazing abilities?As you might see most ppl here are desperately trying to achieve at least a bit of what you have done.We would appreciate any hints or tips from an experienced person like you.
Think you have something on your mind that could help us?Id give a lot for just one a week:)
Anyways…welcome to the forum:)

Hey everyone,

It's great to hear from all of you. First off when I said I feel stuff I feel it like I do in real life.(the first thing I felt was wind as I fell off a cliff)When I taste it tastes like it does in real life too.try going to a store and just start eating stuff,that's what I do. Some of the abilities I have is flying,going  through stuff(It's fun to mess with people in your dreams,nothing like poking your head through a wall and saying Boo).I can become invisible,blow things up,change shapes colors,where I am,whos there,whats going on. ***Warning do not attempt*** Once I try split myself into two (almost)first time only my hand split,second I totaly split into two of myself exept for my one hand was still attached,I saw a weird symbol on my copy self and it scared me so I pulled myself together.I realized I didn't know quite what I was "messing" with so I stopped.I have a few more but I don't want to put them down for now.

Alright here is a little pointer I can help you for trying to lucid dream better. What I do everynight before I go to bed is I listen to flight of the bumble bee by Mozart over and over until I’m ready to go to sleep. So follow this steps and see if they help you.

Step 1. While laying in your bed listen to a song or two over and over.
(try to listen to relaxing music,not to loud,headphones work better)

Step 2. lay their listening to the music with your eyes closed and tell
yourself over and over again what you want to achieve in your dreams.
(such as flying,going to a certain place or just to relize you are
dreaming)

Step 3. Right before you are ready to fall asleep,take off your
headphones(if you are using them) turn off the music and continue to
repeat what you are going to do in your dream.

Step 4. when you relize you are dreaming remember you can do
anything you can imagine.

Step 5. (most impotrant step) Always remember that nothing can hurt
you in your dreams. You are in control. If you are scared just tell
yourself you do not want this to happen no more and it can’t hurt,
you usually will wake up.

Just follow this steps and remember to have fun.
Best wishes and Keep on dreaming.

P.S. rember to write back on your experiences.always happy to hear
them.

All my senses seems to be working realisticly"even sometimes seems more vivid" in LDs, with exception of pain.

I can smell the humid air, feel the raindrops on my skin, feel the warmth of the sun and so on… One of my first LD experiments was to taste dreamfood/drinks, its just so vivid…really incredible.

But pain, dosent feel realistic… Like when i pinch myself in the arm it just feels kinda numb, like the arm is kinda half asleep.

Hi
We already had WILD technique combined with music, but I think with MILD it is something new :smile:

Thanks for sharing your technique, I will try

One question:
Are you a person that can fall asleep very easily, or are you one of those who sometimes lie in there bed for an hour since they don´t fall asleep easily?
I think that this is one of the main points why different techniques work for people differently.

After you turn off the music and finally go to sleep, do you still tell yourself about the goals you have, or do you fall asleep immediately, or do you think about other things as well before falling asleep?
I ask since I fear it will be quite to me to think about one thing until falling asleep, since concentrating on something usually either keeps me awake or doesn´t work at all and I end up thinking about other stuff

Traumgänger

Hey everyone,

It’s great to hear from you.To answer some of your questions,I can fall
asleep easily some nights and others I can’t. Yes after I turn the music
off I keep thinking of my goals.It’s like when your dreaming,youhave to
focus your mind on one thing for it to happen such as making things
appear. I know my technique may not be for evryone but you can
take part of mine that does work and combine it with another to form
your own. And by the way I have been dreaming for years and I have
been lucid almost the whole time.

Hey me again,

I have done multiple tests and quests in my dreams. The first one I had
was about a year ago. I was wondering around in my dream when me
and a group of people was told to sit down. We sat a little table. A
person said that we were going to be given each a test. We would get
another test after we finished our first one. Then they put a bunch of
papers on the table and we were told to each take one. We all took one
and all mine said was [(99 to the 9)to the 10]. I looked up and asked if
anyone had a calculator. Then I woke up. A few months went by and
then I finally solved it in my dream. I had this dream where it kept
repeating itself over and over again while the whole time I knew it was a
dream. I started in the same place everytime.I tried to do the same
thing I did the first time I went through it, but no matter how hard I tried
it was different everytime. Finally I ended up in a room kinda like a
school room sitting at desks with other people. One of my old
friends sat next to me,one I haven’t seen in a long time(he was very
smart).We sat there and I remembered (99(9)10). I told him about it and
he told me “so what are you going to do about it”.I looked up on the wall
and there was a chart showing how to multiple large numbers. I got the
answer but some how I knew there was more to it than that. Then I
relized that thats how many times it took me to get to this part in the
dream. I had this weird feeling inside of me(kinda warm)and I looked at
my freind and he smiled and said “good job,time for the next one”.Then
I woke up. From then on I have been doing tests and quests,both to
improve my skills,and myself to become better in some way. I will right
some of my other tests and quests if you want. till then I’m waiting for
another:yinyang:

well i have a few things to ask. and say, first you took my name lol, that was the name i was gonna use but couldnt lol. :cool:

second i was just courious if you use that techquine evernight.

theird yes i feel and that in dreams, mostly food is better.
and what are your tests about.

hmm and maybe you could help me. I have been interested in shared dreams for a very long time maybe u could teel me about tham and if u have had em

oh by the way my name is richard.

Tell me have you ever been to the “ashkias records” there ppl got it right this time

Thanx