how many signs do i need?

just thought i would share this funny story with ya.

I once had this dream and it went as follows, the detail was amazing and looked perfectly real. picture perfect. (but i will just give you the main points)

I woke up, and turned on my bedside lamp. Got dressed and went to use the bathroom. From there I went into the kitchen made a coffee, kissed my gf/wife went outside, gently crossed the snow got into my car and drove to work then woke up for real.

now you may ask sounds normal most people would not have realised they were dreaming. Well this is why.

i don’t have a bedside lamp (well not at the time of the dream) i don’t have a wife or a Girlfriend, and don’t have a job and i don’t have a car (i can’t even drive lol.

Oh and just for a real killer i haven’t lived in that house in my dream for 5 yrs lol.

Now wat was that about missing dream signs?

“…i don’t have a bedside lamp (well not at the time of the dream) i don’t have a wife or a Girlfriend, and don’t have a job and i don’t have a car (i can’t even drive lol”

I was thinking about the comment but all what comes to my mind is still LOL!!Hehe…better luck next time:)

Depends. Sometimes we just go ‘off’ mode when we dream and don’t pay any attention, it’s that part of the brain that shuts off in dreams… so do RC as much as possible.