Sleep woes

Greetings all!

I recently have come ill with a sickness that has been plaguing the area around where I live(lower Alabama) and upon talking to some other people it appears to be practically an epidemic. But anyway I was wondering if anyone else who has gotten very ill or who is presently ill has had trouble sleeping and if so how did you overcome it?

The past few nights have been terrible for my sleep and I’ve had things like false awakenings to semi-lucid dreams and restless sleep.

:bored:

tha sucks dude. maybe take sum nyquil. that stuff will knock u out or try melatonin i u can get sum.

The worst part of being extremely sick are the feverish delusions. Have you had those yet? This one time I was so ill that I thought the fever was a monster from within - I wish the nurse would’ve had Nyquil:flower:

The delusions were bad and I had some weird false awakenings. I just wish I could get back to my regular sleeping habit.

I’m taking a mixture of tylenol and a cold and allergy elixir, orange juice, and rest so maybe I will feel better :happy:

Drink mint tea. LOL, it helps, I did it when I had the flu. I had very realistic dreams with hightened dream recall, no LD’s though…

And yeah it was hard falling asleep.

LOL cho, you and your mint tea… :smile:

ok. i was once very sick. i had high temperature (is that the word i sould use…? me and my bad english skills, yo know…) , like 41 degrees or something. i kept sleepwalking for two nights, and i had strange and confusing dreams. but this doesn’t happen if i’m not that ill. so normally i have no insomnia and other things.

I repeat with the utmost seriousness: drink mint tea.