Ever had a dream that came true?

I’ve heard people I know talk about dreams that pretty much came true. One dreamed of his uncle dying the night before he did (or something along those lines) and I’ve heard a lot more.

The only one of mine that I can remember was a small one. I dreamt I was taking one of our dogs for a walk on roller blades in our neighberhood and there was this kinda big snake going all crazy (in a way that could only happen in a dream). So later the next week, sure enough I was taking one of our dogs on a walk with my roller blades on and I spotted a snake right in the middle of the street somewhat close to where it was in my dream. I only realized a few DAYS later that I had dreamt that event before it happened. How can there be a reasonable explanation for this?

Has this ever happened to you?

It happened to me twice I think, that dreams came true, and my grandmother told me, that when she sees virgine Mary coming down from the sky in her dream, she knows, someone is going to die soon, and it always happens.
Well, I don’t know, how to explain that :eh: , it seems we have a lot to discover jet…

I think I dreamt about the WTC attacks. :confused:

I remember being translucent and watching this major city fall under attack, seven buildings were destroyed and hundreds were dead above. I saw fire trucks and cop cars, survivors covered in blood running for their lives. I thought it was in London when I saw a subway system collapse and prince charles die. I remember trying to touch the people but I couldn’t. The images persisted and the next day I told my accounting class who thought I was just “weird”.

And about three weeks later on Sept. 11th the WTC happened. It could have been coincidence or just my imagination, but I don’t believe so.

we al dream of many things, the chances that the dream becomes real by chance is greater then most people think…I mean Ive had so many dreams or cities burning, buildings falling down and what not…but i dont consider them anything…unless…

If the dreams I have keep coming, example, I had many dreams of a tornado’s all of them close to my house and all the dreams happend within 2 weeks…I have 4 to 6. Well after the 2 weeks A large storms dropped a twister in pittsburg, and a funnel cloud was seen near my house…(it looked very cool)

It seems if i dream of something more then 4 times it comes true…I done this about 4 times…all the thing i perdicted came true…dotnknow whats next though

well more or less likly this was a coincedence (though a rare one) once i dreamt i was watching a shooting star in the sky (can’t remember rest of dream) and then after i woke up in the evening we went to my grandparents and in the night we were coming back from my grandparents and i look up and to my suprise i see my first ever shooting star (thats probably why i remember the shooting star part only of the dream)

I think its fare to say if you dream the same thing or same theme more than 3 times it’ll most likely happen within the coming weeks or months. I dreamed several times that they were opening up another sandwich store across the street few times in my dream, I told my mom she didn’t believe it because it was virtually impossible for them to open up since no spaces were available in that area for several years but then the donut store across the street closed and then they grabbed it and opened up a sandwich store to compete against us. I think I dreamed this is because it effected my business I worked at the sandwich place. Sometimes you can dream of your relatives/cousins and see whats happening with their lives too I saw one time one relative who had asthma wanted to know how to treat it, I verified this with my mom she said he does have asthma.

oh i have had many psychic dreams that predict things all my life, in some cases i actually get them while i am awake too.

for example 2 weeks ago i was watching tv, and i saw this dream like vision in my head. The real world seemed to dissapear and become unimportant (though in actuality i could still see it, it was like looking through a window you can see outside but you can see your reflection)

anyway the vison i saw this girl i am very close to, she was happy and in my arms. Then suddenly i was at a funeral and the emotions from the vision were so strong that 5 minutes later after the vision ended i was still in tears. I’ve never had a vision so powerful it was interesting but extremely painful emotionally.

Anyways the next evening i had a very destraught girl talking to me as it turned out she had a phone call early morning (before she went to school) to tell her that her grandfather had passed away the previous night at approximately the same time i would have been having the vision.

that was the most recent and most powerful vision i have had, i believe only the 3rd while actually been awake. Though i do have visions like that while i sleep and i have had to many of them to remember.

Ok, this is a bit painful, but I’ll write this anyway…

There is one good friend of mine who I hadn’t seen for about a month (just didn’t feel good about it, and I knew she had problems and didn’t have much energy generally for meeting other people…). I hadn’t been remembering my dreams very well either for some time.

Then, one night, I had a dream where I was visiting her in a hospital, and in the morning I had the strongest need to contact her again.
I then learned that she had actually been is hospital that night… Now we’ve been seeing more often again (this all happened about two weeks ago) and I learnt that the reason she was in the hospital in was that she had done some very stupid things under amphetamine (which she is urgently trying to stop using…) and almost lost her life. Now just about a week ago she was again at the edge because of a accidental medical overdose.

So this “message” was really in time. She said she had wanted to contact me many times, but just didn’t have the energy because of al the confusion in her life.

Now things look brighter again, her survival of the overdose seems to have given her a new will to stay alive.

And me? I hope I can give all the healing possible to her…
Living under the realisation that I can forever lose somebody I really care about is like a knife that’s twisted in my chest every time I think of the possibility.
I have never used any psychoactives in my life (not even alcohol) so I hope this is a good contrast to her indulging in them.

And OH YES there is an education in this story.

well u havent had 1 have u. when u have 1 u know u drempt it before. exactally. not sort of the same thing but exactally.

When u have had 1 u will know.

i had one at my school where i walked past the canteen and i got into an argument with a girl that was cheeting on my friend the next day the sam thing happened, but this time i knew how it ened so i changed it.

Many years ago…
I dreamt I was playing poker with my dad. The next day we did-(not too strange.) At the time I didn’t really think too much of it until around the middle of the game. Suddenly everything was EXACTLY as the dream had portrayed. The way we were sitting the way I was holding the cards - everything was somehow synchronized to my memory. The fact that I had stopped playing and was shocked into stillness was also part of the dream. It went on for a staggering 8-10? seconds.

For the skeptics: Its very important to be a healthy skeptic; I only say that because I am one :smile:. Just keep in mind that pure science should not only discredit pseudo-science, but also test new possibilities. :flower:

open minded ppl r the best ppl call me gulable, but i am open minded lol

I have posted a couple of my experiences in a previous topic:

https://www.slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=699&start=15

I had a dream come true once. Sort of… :smile:

in a dream I was walking around in a shop with clothes we have here and i remember looking at these specific scarfs, with a pretty nice design and all…
and a half year later when I visited that shop IRL they were selling those exact same scarfs.

My dad had a cooler experience. He dreamt that he and his girlfriend was sitting at a bus and then she broke up with him. A few days later they were sitting on the subway and she broke up with him, using the exact same words as in the dream…

Sometimes right before I go to sleep I hear voices carrying a conversation on in my head.I usually forget what they’re saying,but if I happen to remember one sentence or two from the conversation I usually hear the exact same words uttered somewhere else in real life within a week.

For one instance I heard a teenage girls voice say,“Oh my God!”,and a womens voice saying,“You shouldn’t say that”.The next day I’m in class and I hear a teenage girl say,“Oh my God!” in the exact tone I heard in my dreams.

I have had many dreams that have come true. :smile:

I’ve never had anything really amazing happen like dreaming of a major world event or anything but…

I have dreamt a few times that I would be having a specific conversation with a specific person on a specific day and it has happened. Once I was even able to say what the other person was going to say before they said it… because I saw it in a dream. Really freaked them out.

Other than that I once used a dream to help me win at hide and go seek with my sister when we were little. Thats about all though.

I wish I still had those kinds of dreams.

I have them a few times a year… Then it allways comes true the day after. Its usually something small like: storm, thunderstorm something i badly wanted to record from tv, which i had no idea would be shown that day… So nothing major… and could vey well be a coincidence since its so rare.

Tuesday-Wednesday (15-16.4) nights dream: Im in school Cafeteria, and for dinner we have exotic colourful lizard and snake heads and bits.

And later on when i had woked up that day, i watched movie coming from TV 9pm (wednesday). It was eXistenZ and i had not seen it before. There was scene in it where main characters of the movie ordered special dinner which was plate full of snake and lizard heads and bits! It was exactly the same dinner i had seen the night before in my dream. Felt like that dream just came alive.

I have already posted this on another msg board, thought it may relate to this topic also.

[%

My friend dreamt about the Colombia explosion about 15 minutes before it happened.