~*~Your avatars~*~

I don’t mean that I want to be like an :alien: but I found this image on the internet and I changed A LOT to it so it look more dream-like. That being is what I feel like right now in my dreams… powerful and wise. :smile:

Blue and purple are also domination colors in my dreams for some reasons.

DM7 i like your avatar!!

did i tell you about mine already? well, this one is a detail from an intuitive drawing i did with color pencil on paper.

This is my first avatar ever. Like the forum. This dreaming thing seem to bring you people together since the tone of these posts are something i have never seen in any other forum :happy:

ps. it’s supposed to circle but it took 12 kilos and exeeded the limit

Man… Somebody is using the same avatar as me :eh: . I think I need to find another one now. BTW, TimeSplitters 2 is an awesome game.

I always think eyes have a great deal to do with dreams and blue is a dreamy colour too. I also think its a pretty picture :content:

Mine is the Chinese symbol for “dream”. I think I might get it tattooed on my arm, I reckon it would help focus my mind onto dreaming!

i had a cool one but i dont think it works… how do i make a pic on my comp my avatar?

I got a new avatar.
Was tired of the old ‘starz’ one so I fixed me a brand spankin’ new angel one.
:angel:

:wink:

mines a picture of my alarm clock that sits next to my bed, obviously slightly edited though. i’ve tryed to make it look as it does sometimes in my dreams.

Hehee…yes.
I remember seeing your avatar a few days ago and thinking it was a very clever idea. I obviously forgot to compliment you then, so now I shall.

Great avatar Stokesy!!
:thumbs:

whoa! thats really cool lol!

i recently changed mine to calvin and hobbes, gotta see how it’ll work out.

Um, gosh, how old is my avatar now? Two, three years? Anyway it’s of me, Zaerus. I really must get a new one up. My skills have humbly improved, and they make that drawing look like crap. More (although old) pics of Zaerus at www.geocities.com/demi_chi_zaerus/Zaerus_Lair.html

My avatar was of some significance in the older forum, where the names were purple, and the avatars right below. Now I just can’t be bothered to change it.

that :angel_fly: looks nice!
…kinda freaky, maybe because it looks so …real

My angel?

It’s a pic of a statue on a tombstone…lol. I just changed the colours a bit and chopped off her wings.
:angel_fly:

I tryed to find an Avatar that would go with my name, which is the son of Uranus the ruler of the universe before Chronos, killed him (Greek Mythology) also Chronos means time (I think)
I thought this demon like creature goes with my name, but really I just like the look of him, looks all knowing and powerfull, and ready to kick booty! Not sure what he has got to do with dreams though…

my avatar represents a person that is insecure and hyding from the world. the symbol on the upper left hand corner says my name (‘Kat’) in “Lord of the Rings” type writing.

Had a nice Jack o’ Lantern avatar to go with my name but it was 12k :neutral:

So I’ve replaced it with a nice manga one, common I know, don’t judge me :wink:

Bad candle jack.
your webspace provider prohibits hotlinking, so while you may see the avatar others will not, i have put it up on my webspace, so you can use it from there, just goto you profile and put this as your avatar

home.iprimus.com.au/stokesy67/lucid.gif

Thanks Stokesy, hopefully that’s done the trick. And sorry about the waste of 2k on your site :wink: