Falling asleep

Ive noticed that falling asleep, is like letting my mind go. So if i try to MILD or concentrate on anything iw ont fall asleep. So my question is, when exactly do you fall asleep? what is actually happeneing in your mind? Do you just randomly fall asleep? Whenever i try to pay attention as to how i fall asleep, i never do. I know this is a weird question

I thought about the same thing…it seems you both have to be relaxed and at the same time…your mind has to be thinking of very little…

Dont know much about it…anyone else?

Have you guys ever heard of WILD? If you learn to do that you’ll consciously be able to observe yourself falling asleep. First, you go into sleep paralysis and lose physical sensation. Then there are weird pictures and sounds, and strong vibrations. Then a loud pop- like-noise, and you’re asleep, and can go into a Lucid Dream or an OBE

Just a note here-WILD is supposed to be done after you had some sleep allready,most sources advise 5-6 hrs.
good luck:)

yeah, it can be pretty hard to MAKE yourself goto sleep (for me anyways). Its like just letting your mind go. I think that sleeping may be when you forget that you are thinking, and until that point, excepts WILDS, you fall asleep.