Having trouble awakening

It seems that whenever I set my alarm clock to awaken me at the earlier hours of the day, say 4:30 or 5 in the morning, I never seem to remember that I have awaken, but I know I must have awoken because my alarm clock would keep on blaring unless I turned it off. So is there anything I can do to help make myself awaken and stay awake long enough, but not too long, so I can try some induction techniques?

This has happened to me alot too! But some times i can get the slightist wisp of a memory or my alarm wakin me up and me just hitting it off. Is your alarm near ur bed? like easy for you to reach over and stop it? Mine is and i think thats the prob, like if i had to get up i’d b more awake

My alarm clock is just an arms length away, right on my night stand next to the side of the bed, so I’d think it would be loud enough to wake me, but it seems like it isn’t enough :eek:

yea mine too, i put it REALLY REALLY loud just to see if it would wake me up, but i still have to memory in the moring. I’m gonna move mine farther away soon, i’ll post my results.

ok, sounds like a good idea. I don’t have a volume control, but i could possibly have both alarm sounds go off at the same time. Thanks for the feedback.

sure, and may i say i think this is the fastest fourm conversaition EVER lol

Well, just put that alarm clock at a place that you can´t reach from your bed.Then you have to get up to switch it off, and I think that you won´t while being half-asleep.

yeah that has happened to me too. you just have to rouse yourself to be awake or you can fall asleep real quick.

And heres a great idea

SNOOZE

I’ve had a lot of problems waking up, I could probably sleep through a tornado. My alarm’s not right next to me, but I sit up and turn it off in my sleep and don’t remember it. Either that or it just keeps going, blasted as loud as possible for an hour until it goes off by itself. It can create quite a problem :grrr: