First Lucid Dream and I Flew

Hey everybody great message board!
I’m 17 and i’ve been reading about lucid dreams for a while but I only had my first one a week ago. Usually i don’t remember my dreams but when i do they usually stick in my head i remember it fairly well.

So last week I had this dream (i wasn’t lucid at the start) where i was in some building with a lot of people and i was walking through when i recognised some familar faces and then i recongnised jess, who is a friend who stays near where i live with family every so often through out the year.

Anyway she looked just like she normally does and I was talking to her when she said she was 10 (she’s 15) and that everybody else here was younger. And i thought that was wierd so i started thinking that if i woke up and talked to jess in real life, she might have shared this same dream with me but had it 5 years ago instead. It was after i thought this that i realized i was dreaming because i knew how wierd it was just thinking that i could wake up.

Then I was transported outside and everything became really life-like and i was thinking how cool it was to be lucid dreaming and that i better not wake up. So i thought about flying (cause i read about trying that) and then i floated of the ground a bit. I saw a group of girls so i thought about flying over to kiss or talk to them (read about trying that heaps as well :razz:) but as i went over to them I fell about a meter (and i felt that sinking feeling in your stomach as well when u fall) but i continued flying but the girls kept getting further away and then i was thinking ‘no! i’m going to wake up’ And i woke up.

The whole dream was wierd and im happy i finally had one!

Welcome and congrats on the LD! :happy:
Keep up the good sleep,
Ian

congrats on your 1st LD! :content:

Congrats!!!

Let’s give you three cheers!

HOORAYYYY!!! CHHEEERRRSSS!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Keep going and don’t ever give up. Promise me! Okay?

Congrats on your LD man.:smile:

Its comforting for me to know that another person on this forum fell on their arse first go at flying, lol. :shy:

Congratulations… :content:
I’m still waiting for mine.
looking forward