opening your third eye.

Your third eye is always open only not always at the same level!
It has a direct connection with the brainstem and plexus solaris…those 3 spots control your waking and sleeping consciousness…the circle from waking to deep sleep and back…

Jeff

Does anyone here know if the third eye has anything to do with “magnetite.”

Birds and turtles use magnitite as compasses and can detect the earth’s magnetic field. I recenty heard that humans have a concentration of magnetite in the same location of the brain that people refer to as the “third eye.”

Does anyone know if magnetite is the thrid eye? Or if it plays some role?

Well magenite or magenetism i presume?
The third eye is not magnetite it works on chi or prana also ki…witch u maybe could call electromagnetism…u can develop your third eye by focussing attention and breathing on that spot…if it was just magnetism that wouldnt do much!

Elif, that’s amazing! Do you know how much work it takes to be able to see aura’s for most people? To be able to send HEALING energy? Dreams that tell you the future? My advice is that you test this third eye, study it, learn what you are right to be afraid of and what you aren’t. Excercise these powers, and don’t let it go! Thanks for sharing you’re excercises, I’m definitely going to spend some time on that. Here’s a site for the ones who wanted to know about how to open the chakras: scns.com/earthen/other/seana … akras.html

And Elif, try to reopen your Third Eye, do whatever you have to do, because this power is amazing, you can’t just discard it. :smile:

Imagine…the basic thing for anyone to use the thirdeye is talent and that u cant learn or buy u are born with it or not…
If u are born with the talent u can develop it if not all those teachings dont do verry much…of course a bit…but not much.
The rule for using and experience chakra’s is verry simple…u have to be able to be aware of low brain waves like delta or theta…delta is best!
if not your talent for this will aways be most your imagination and not a real talent to use it…breathing…focussing attention and lower brainwaves and you can perfectly use and be aware of chakras…there is no secret jusat this simple basic principle…in the far east they no this 4 centuries…
But here in the west we make everything commercial…the far east just smiles…(talent, good teacher and hard work)… :wink:

Jeff

That’s awesome stuff elf. I have worked on opening my third eye and I can see people’s auras but never any of the other stuff you mentioned.

When you talk about seeing auras, do you just glance at a person and see it, or do you have to have them stand still, and meditate, concentrate on something special, and stuff like that?

Pinkster :lmao:

Lately I haven’t consentrated on dreaming and my dream recall has dropped dramatically. Last night I tried self-hypnosis for the first time, but I couldn’t get to the trance state.

I stopped trying that and started to open my chakras for the first time. I only felt “tingling” when i opened chakras at palms of my hands and especially feet. I closed chakras and went to sleep. My dream recall last night was significant compared to other nights in this and last month. :smile:

It might be just coincidence, but I think there is more to it.

link to self hypnosis
bcx.net/hypnosis/induct.htm[/url]

the link has (url) in the end heres the real one
bcx.net/hypnosis/induct.htm

I tired some of the tech, the one that you picture your head opening like a flower. Well i felt lots of tingles and i notice that my eyes were moving alot, but i couldnt imagine a flower opening on top of my head for some reason, and i went down from the Crown to the bottom to see if i can open chakras. Lots of feeling but nothing opening…am i doing this right, i can use the embarassetment… lol:

For seeing aura’s, alot of it does depend on natural talent, but once you learn to do it, which is possible by the way, it depends on how much you use it. If you stand still it is definetaly much easier for you to see it. But if you practice alot, I wouldn’t say just a glance would do it, but you’d only half to concentrate for a few seconds.

I read about this a couple of months ago… and indeed i have the same thing… really weird… I wonder myself what can cause this.

I used to get that tingling thing - my dad told me about it. He held a plastic object there and it tingled but it doesn’t work now, not much.
So how exactly do you open your third eye and what can you do once its opened?

I have a book about buddhism that has some info about the “third eye” and other chakras. It says, that “by concertating on your chakra during meditation, the chakra will gradually open. When the chakra is nearly opening you can suddenly hear strange voices, but don’t worry, it only means your chakra is opening, youre not going crazy. When your chakra opens, it gives you paraphysical talents and overknowledge.”

This, I guess, is what elif experienced. :alien:

What book is that? Give the name of the writer too, please.

Ive been working on my skills for a month or so…though i dont see aura’s I can other things. Seeing the future,seeing past lives,telepathy, seeing other things, I cant really mind read to well…but im working on it.

hehe “i see dead people”…hehe

It’s a finnish book, so it wouldn’t be hard you to find it from some library :smile:
The name of the book is “Bodhipuun juurella” (Under the bodhitree would be a good translation) and the producers(theres no authors because many people have given stories about buddhist monastries and buddhism in it) are René Gothóni and Mikael Tenzin Dönden (their Finnish monks, that’s why the funny names :smile: )

Does tingling mean the chakra open? When I’m alone I can get my crown chakra, third eye, and palms to tingle. But I’m new to this so I hope to get better!

It means it is getting more active!

Jeff

When I lie down in my bed, and I concentrate my concsiousness at the third eye spot, I get a feeling of pressure at this place. I discovered it a few days ago, and every night it is getting stronger, by practise. I think it is really cool, but can anyone tell me “what do do” with it? If I get that feeling, can I OBE or WILD faster? How should I do that?

I also have SP, and beginning OBE, sometimes. (combined with a very oncomfortable noise) How can I combine these two (third eye activation and SP/OBE)?

JJJ