Many Moons Symbol

I have been having a re-occurring dream symbol for several months now. The dreams are always different. I can’t seem to find any corrilation betwen them except that they all contain a feeling of sadness and concern.

But then, at some point in each of theses dreams I look into the sky and see multiple moons.
In one, I saw two cresent moons through a haze of thin clouds.
In another, two full moons, one high above the other.
Another dream: Three or four full moons at various distances.
And last nights dream was the most vivid. I saw several very large moons that formed a star pattern with the empty space between them.

Each time I see these in a dream I feel shock, fear, and a memory of my past dreams.
Each time I see them I think, “My dreams were right!”

There is a feeling of danger, a feeling that this change in the sky indicates great parrell for earth.

Any suggestions?
:eh:

PS Hello to everyone! This is my first post after a several month absence from this board. I hope everyone is well, I have a lot of catching up to do. :tongue:

Good to have Godess back with us!:)Hope to see you soon on chat:)
Conclusion from your post:we`re doomed!!!Damn lets use the last days we have here for some fun:)
Take care:)

HAHa!
Hi Jack. Thanks for the welcome… I’m sure I’ll be stopping in to chat more often now that I have my comp time back. (mother in-law was living here and constantly online… sheesh). :cool_laugh:

Check out the surrealist painter Rene Magritte - multiple moons crop up in his paintings quite alot also, usualy three crescent moons with the third slightly below the others. Errrr, but what does it mean? Haven’t a clue, I’m afraid.

Noting the progression of your dreams, it is possible that whatever is troubling your subconscious will surface soon (moons = timeline).