Your favorite comedy movie.

Dumb and Dumber definitely. Sorry guys but i hate Jay and Silent Bob. They’re just annoying. But Dumb and Dumber is the funniest movie ever made.

:rofl: The most funny film ever is probally American Pie 1 or 2! :mrgreen_hat:

Yeah I think American Pie 1 was funny too :cool:

American Pie was great…very funny. I love Bill Murey (if thats ow you spell his name). The man who knew too litle was one of his brst movies…soo funny…

I would go for Zucker-brothers… for example Naked Gun-movies are excellent.
For some reason I don’t like so much toilet-humour what Jim Carrey is mainly doing… Me, Myself & Irine was quite good though.

Dumb and Dumber!

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb by good old Stanley Kubrick (1964) is not only one of the best comedy movies but even one of the best movies in general I ever saw. It’s and “old” movie, but still awesome… Also very realistic, for example the FBI almost investigated why that B-52 Bomber in the film was so perfectly replicated! Becomes again a hot item these days with all this nuke-business in India and Pakistan (no crazy generals capable of pushing the button there I hope :bored: ).

• The Ali G movie… what’s it called? Ali G in da house??
  • Austin Powers 2.

American Pie wasn’t really a comedy in my opinion. I didn’t really find it that funny. It was more like ‘Oh my god, that’s sick, and these kids are teenagers just like me, so I guess I might as well laugh.’ Just my opinion tho :smile: I’m just not into gross-out comedy that much. (Unles it’s done by God… er… sorry… I meant to say Tom Green… I HATE when I do that.)

Anyway, Clue, the movie based on a board game, is a hilarious movie PACKED with joke after joke after joke. It wasn’t that popular, but I suggest all of you who liked the Airplane movies or the Naked Gun movies to rent this movie.

Um… I think that’s it.

P.S. My Salvia D should be arriving any day now :smile:

One of MY favorite comedy movies was Shanghai Noon. It was funny as hell. Im not sure if any1 here has seen or heard of it…but its a good and funny movie. The main characters are Jacki Chan (or however u spell it), and this guy with a weird looking nose. Shanghai Nights is comming soon ^_^. …Did u guys know they r making a second part to Dumb & Dumber !?? Its called " Dumb and Dumber’er’ ". [/b][/i]

Yeah… erm

Dumb and Dumber (thou who doubt - see it!)
Me, Myself and Irene
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Detroit trilogy is pretty funny too

Ali G Indahouse wasn’t that funny, it was just… sad :smile:
Same with Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back… just NO! :happy:

Here’s some awsome visual stand-up comedians:

George Carlin
Eddie Murphy (his 80’s stuff)
Robin Williams (Live at the Met and Live at Broadway… whoa! :grin:
Also if you manage to, go watch Robert Schimmel perform, my GOD he’s hilarious!

So there’s a little list, I was picky :razz: Enjoy!

Monty Pythons only mentioned one time?
You don´t know them or you don´t like them? :happy:
It´s my favourite, but I can understand that many people don´t like it…

But I got to agree, waynes world and about everything with Jim Carrey is also funny.
And simpsons/futurama, but that doesn´t count as a movie

And how about funny books?
I think Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett are really good at this

Traumgänger

Ive gotta add one more praise for Monthy Python movies! :smile:

Movie that i have laughed at the most was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. lol:
Film hit me be pretty hard as i was sober when i watched it but in the end i felt somehow dizzy just because of watching it. :spinning: :mrgreen:

Yeah i totally agree with Douglas Adams as i readed some time ago his Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Serie which was great. But Terry Pratchett? Only played some PC game that was influneced by him, maybe it was about grim reaper…? Anyways gotta grab one of his books if see one on our local library.

Shanghai Noon is one of my favorites too. The other guy is Owen Wilson, I really like the type of humor he uses. Shanghai Knights looks really good, too. I heard the new Dumb & Dumber movie was going to be a prequel called “When Harry Met Lloyd (sp?)” It’s supposed to be set when they are in high school.

Dumb and Dumberer (that’s the actual movie name) sounds pretty weak…

I haven’t seen Shanghai Noon but it doesn’t seem like a classic, if you know what I mean :happy: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas IS a damn funny movie, I should’ve added that to my list :happy:

office space Sgt.Bilko are probably my two favorites,but i like most of adam sandlers movies(except the newer ones) and almost anything with John Candy and Chevy Chase i like too.I really like to watch “Best in show” and “Slapshot” a lot too :smile:

Hmm,well there is really to many i like to name them all.

“Dumb and Dumberer” i think

If you people Like Hunter S. Thompson i must suggest reading Fear and Loathing, its so much better than the movie, when i read it, it only took me a week, i could not take my hands off that Book. I would crack up in the middle of slience… when it used to be reading time.

Where the Buffalo Roam is a natural classic if your into Fear and Loathing and the Thompson’s stories, its like the start and you get a better understanding of Fear and Loathing Las Vegas,Bill Murray is the main character. He’s the Sh*t! I love Bill Murray!

But one of my favorite moveis, that i could watch over and over and over again is the Cable Guy i could never get enough of that movie :razz: .

Bong water
(Owen Wilson’s brother is in it Luke Wilson) its pretty funny too. I just need one more to top my list…ooo i know… a personal favorite which no one would know(if you do, im really suprised! :wow: )its called THE Stoned Age my oringal favorite, that i do watch over and over.

i like a lot including…peewees big adventure…dum and dumber…the cable guy…princess bride…monty python and the holy grail…and some jackies chan movies,becuase he ads a lot of comedy to them. :cool:

gotta love kung pow enter the fist :cool_laugh: