Finally had a LD!

After 2 months of trying I had my first LD, unless you count one “lucid moment” I had a few weeks ago. I was hanging upside down somewhere and my parents were just sitting there. I suddenly said “Guess what…I’m dreaming!” They’re like really? I said “yeah, this is a lucid dream!” It was like a moment of clarity, but then the dream started fading to white and I knew I was going to wake up. I didn’t wake up though, I had a false awakening but lost lucidity. Now I have to work on not getting too excited so I can stay dreaming. Any tips for that?[/code]

Congratulations! Now that you are familiar with the LD:s I would suggest that don’t get overly excited in them… or first just try to follow the natural path of the dream whatever it is and observe everything around you. If you wake don’t move your body, just think that you are still in that dream and if you’re lucky you get the visuals back.

About talking to the DC:s I think there really is no point to tell them that this is a LD. It’s almost like that after it is done the dream fades away… Just talk about something else and you might learn something about yourself.

And oh… Don’t do sex in your LD:s it will only wake you.

hmm… really? :blush: