Powers of the Mind

Have you ever just sat back and thought about what your brain does?
All the stuff it creates? Just look at your suroundings in your dreams. You
go places you’ve never been,meet people youv’e never met. It creates
everything so percise so unique. Everything is so perfect down to every
detail. It lets you do things you’ve never done but know exactly how to
do it and what it feels like. One time in my dream I looked down at a
river. Watching the clear water flow ever so peacefully over small
pebbles placed ever so delicately,and I said to myself, “So complex in
it’s simplicity”. Some say we only use 10% of our brain. If we could do
such wonderful things now,then what could we do with 50,80,even a
100%. Kinda makes you think. It makes me think,can we achieve this
useing our dreams. Only time can tell.

:cookiemon:

i wouldnt b so sure, think about it. is every dream u have had been perfect? i can think of alot of my dreams that have had flaws, this is what makes me lucid.

As for the brain usage, think about it this way.

Say our life force is like a gas tank, we only have so much and we cant refill it. we use 10% of our brain, over time we die. all this is true.

but think about this. If we were 2 us 60 70 80 90 or all our brain power, would we die quicker? and if using all our brain power made this world a lucid dream. we could controll everything that happens. if every 1 was doing it at the same time. think about that. As time goes on we will use more this i have no dought of. But we will never reach the full abiltys of our brain. There may be the few diffrences which i would say will die early but as a hole we can not reach it for if we did we would all die.

I have no proof on this so dont any 1 tell me 2 prove my point but it is something i have always thought.

Richardd

I know exzaklty what u mean dreamwalker…during one dream i became lucid, i was in the family room and picked up a glass that was on the coffee table. i studied it for a while, it was so mind boggling that i created this glass…it wasnt real. I went outside and stared at the sky trying to grasp the concept that i was actually inside my own head…some trippy shit

I dunno… more and more machines are thinking for us. Sure we know more than Neanderthals, but thats because other people have figured it out and taught us. Its not as if each of us has discoverd Newtons Laws and Algebraic expressions and everything else we know. Who’s to say we are use anymore brain power than people from 10,000 years ago, or 20,000 or 30,000 for that matter. Its just because over time we learn things and pass them on.