this is gonna sound strange

ok i know this is gonna sound strange but i had a dream the other night in which i am standing in a bike shop and these two guys are trying to sell me a road bike. they say seing they know me from a very long time ago they will give me a major discount. that is not so bad but the weird thing is this.

you know in a dream how you just know that the ppl around you are just a thing of your mind. and somthimes they dont seem this way they seam like you cant feel them with your mind. i think the reason for not being able to feel them is because they are real people just inside your dream.

any way these two guys knew me from a long time ago i am talking centureys right. they are talking quilty about me while i a looking at the bikes and one of em is talking about how i dont reconize where i am or how i cant remember them. the other laughsand says “he has lost his abilty but it will all come back in a few years and then it will be just like old times” they are also talking about lucid dreaming but it is very quite and i cant really hear them.

any way my point is this. Do you belive that dreams are timeless, and you can talk to people from other realms and things like that. These two guys knew me, i couldnt feel them with my mind so i came to the conclusion that they wernt a part of my mind, a made up thing.

Sorry if that is really confusing but i dont really know how to put it anyother way

Thanx Richard

Test this idea of yours when u got a lucid dream then u find the answer!
in a ld its verry easy to check if a dream person is an association…because an association u can change…if something is real u cant…i mean if a real entity is in your dream telepatically u cant change that by association because u are linked…
So in your next ld test those persons…if they are associations or just imagination…else u never now!

um yea i will try that but do u think i wont be able 2 cause i belive they are some 1 else so ythere for i have no controll?

dont have to be that way…your now thinking from behind the fence of your consciousness…but in a dream u can use the power of your subconsciousness…just associate…and your subconsciousness fills in the missing spots and links…dont under estimate this.

Jeff

the old times? :eek: I can draw a number of conclusions from this, but either way this is good news for you.

maybe the people in your dream is a part of you such as your inner child or represent friends from your past. It could be people from your previous life.

What if…they are people you know and see every day or regularly…they could just be in another ‘character’ for your dream…people I know sometimes don’t look anything like they do in real life…but I somehow ‘know’ who they are…even if they change into something else or another creature right in front of my eyes…they are still the same person. Did that make any sense?

maybe they are people you passed in the street? that little glimpse that put them in ur subconscious but no one you actually know.

That reminds me of the dream I had a few nights ago, where I went to my uncle’s house, yet it looked completely different and was in a different place plus my uncle wasn’t even there, yet somehow it felt like it was his house.

Ed.

i know what you mean by it looking diffrent but you just know, i have that alot, but these to ppl were not like that. i knew them but i didnt, i know that doesnt make any sence, i sort of had a tugging from a long time ago to who they were but thats all i can say. i am open minded to past lives and the like but i find it unlikly that they would not make them selfs known.

lol yea i hope do only time will tell, but do you ppl know what i mean when i say i can feel my dreams and i couldnt feel them, does that make sence or should i re write that better thanx

Richard