Old dream... ideas?

I’ve often had dreams where i see glimpses of the future. Simple events like election winners, mostly bad things though. (not seen the lottery numbers yet tho lol)

this one dream i have about 8years ago i was in fight in a bedroom. the decore was 1940’s. brownish wall paper, a fire, carpet and the usual. During this fight i dipped my finger in the coffee and wrote on the wall the word Zulk or Zuly.

In my dream i remember thinking as i wrote it, i have to remember. I need to remember. so i wrote that on the wall because “it” was important.

I was then murdered by this man and i woke up.

About 4years ago, i started work at a car shop in the local town and while i was there they wanted me to move all the stock from the upstairs store-room once the room was empty i realised that i had been here before.

then i saw that word written on the wall in what appeared to be coffee, that same word. Which stimulated a dream recall and i realised that the room was exactly the same one. Same walla paper, although tattered and torn. the fire place was still there & even the chair was still there.

the carpet was gone and the bed too, but having spoken with the assistant manager on the places history i found out that when the building was first construsted and used, it was a small factory that made Vinal records sometime in the 1940s or 50s and further more that upstairs store room used to be the owners bedroom.

I’m not sure what this dream meant, but ever since i had it I have felt deep down that i need to know what this word means. like it holds answers to something i need to know or indeed remember.

so if anyone has any idea what Zuly or Zulk means i would be greatful.

(I could never tell in the dream what the last letter was because the coffee ran - even in real life it was the same, but i have a strong feeling it is a K or Y.

that’s really weird! but very interesting all the same, i attempted to try to find out what the words might mean…

i tried alot of things, i did translations for many languages on those words and came up with nothing… but i found out some things, but who knows if they have anything to do with anything… just things

i was thinking maybe since those words don’t have an apparent definition as they are, maybe if you mix the letters up in different order you could come up with something… here’s my findings.

Kluz (Backwards Zulk): A Fantasy Book Author
Kulz (Mixed Zulk): German Physician Who Invented Kulz Cylinder

also there was an indian tribe called the zulu… i know it’s not the word but its just another possibility. this probably doesn’t help… but the languages i tried translating the 2 original words from were: spanish, french, italian, portugese, russian, and german. good luck with finding out what it means.

Maybe there was a murder in that room.

Thats fascinating indeed.I dont know what the word might mean,but id appreciate if you keep us posted about your investigation.Why those things never happen to me:(

Maybe in a past life something happened here. I once was told in my dream by someone that kragerson’s dead. I said I din’t know what they were talking about. He said he doesn’t remeber,You must remeber and never forget that kragerson’s dead. Not as crazy as your’s. Hope you find out. Try asking your spirit guide.

If you combine dreamwalkers idea with mine, there is a possibility you could solve your own murder.