Laberge Interview

Does anyone know where I could find the video interview with Stephen Laberge on lucid dreaming? I can’t seem to find it on a search engine, and I’d really like to see it.

Try a google search on the groups, alot of things have links to download them but never appear in search engines. I got entire EWLD off it and plans for a novadreamer like device that I’m to cheap and lazy to build. :tongue:

Yeah, I tried Google, but not too much in depth. Maybe I’ll look for EWLD too.

I’ll keep an eye out for it. If I find it I’ll post a link. :user:

Searched through the old threads and rediscovered this great site. Lots of documents for download including Laberge Interview MP3 and EWLD:

home.no/lucid/

there is the mp3 interview on that site… is that what you strifer42 in the first place? you said video interview, is there really a video interview of laberge? if so, i’ll help you guys look for it cause i’d like to see it.

Thanks for the link Raging_Canadian! I believe I heard that someone was talking about the interview with Laberge on a post here, but I might have misinterpretted what they said, meaning they were talking about an MP3 not a video.

oh yeah the mp3 is great. i heard also that the “holy grail” technique is very good for inducing lucids, and it is done by listening to the interview while sleeping. too bad there isn’t a video interview as well, that would be cool. but he covers lots of stuff on the mp3, it’s 2 hours long without commercials, so it’s alright.